Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she has lost all sense of the real world. She prefers TikTok where all her deluded minions stroke her ego constantly. That’s why she doesn’t want her kids or can deal with anyone in real life because she expects people to bow down to her self inflated superiority. What has happened to her.?!? When I first came on TT she seemed so lovely when she was in her old house with the yellow Labrador and her kids and now this shit show. Her poor kids must wonder like us where it all went wrong. Social please protect them kids from this lunatic. She doesn’t deserve them after all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

IR0201

VIP Member
I wonder if they complain
The neighbour asking Shan to keep the noise down is what started Shans racist rant towards her. Shan said technically her racism doesn’t count because the neighbour was reactive abusing her by asking her to keep the noise down 🥴

• Wow

Lassie21

VIP Member
What!?!?! So she is carefree...is this nutter actually for real....honest to god she makes me so mad, who behaves like this when they don't have their children!?! 😡😡🤯
I've said before she is an absolute disgrace and should be hanging her head in shame and as for the deluded people up her arse in the comments.....well I give up on this world to be perfectly honest!!

I wonder will she have as much cash to splash if/when she has her children to actually pay for on the daily!
To be perfectly honest shann you can stick that ✌ up your arse!! You need to have a serious word with yourself!!

Oh also....all these new clothes and no where to go!!+ 🤯🤯🤣🤣
Sorry ladies, as you were,.....rant over!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Catinthebag

She boils.my blood!!
" I'm good at everything "
"I'm.simply the best"
Not a care in the world....all whilst her children are elsewhere.....please
let SS be watching these shit shows of hers😡😡😡
Think they’ve been trying to ring her but she won’t answer as they aren’t being patient and are ringing from a withheld number. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
What I find so strange is she judges everyone else behaviour and how bad it is. She is always the victim and how she has had to manage her trauma. Does she even realise the damage she has done to those two little ones in their short little lives. She takes zero accountability for that and how they also are having childhood trauma because of her and her behaviour. Strange as she so perfect she can’t seem to see it…

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Wow!!!
How can she say her grandma hasn't been there for her???
Shows how toxic she really is😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Oh how I wish she would take off subs only. These are really thick people who worship her. She needs a reality check .

Faith61

VIP Member
Hello fuckers. I need to catch up. Needed a break from the shit show that is Shan. The wigs, the bad singing, the ghosts…. She was raising my blood pressure 🤣
Welcome back to the shit show ..immature bitch💖
---

Here's some pictures of this mornings shitshow. I won't have it that she's having any kind of mental health breakdown, she definitely isn't. This is drug fuelled manic behaviour, without a doubt in my mind. This bitch shouldn't even have supervised contact. I hope to god she loses all of her rights after that 1 hour show.
Absolute disgrace
I could poke my eyeballs out for each time i defended her, wished her well when she conned us, hopefully this recent behaviour will be enough to ensure those two beautiful children see kept safe and away from "that"..for good!!
She's just a drugged up, narcissistic mess who could have had it all....seriously I've no more words 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Not her slagging off the judge on a live stream 😂 what an idiot. She's never getting those kids back.

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
The poor sub Jackie got blocked for having the same name as her dads partner, she just assumed it was the same person. Vile bitch

• Angry
  • Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
She even told everyone her daughter was concieved through r*pe. That poor little girl, that will be on the Internet forever.
She says her boy has triggering behavior like his dad.
Then Shan the Sham says she herself is amazing!! This woman was apparently brought up in a narcissistic family, but then again EVERY single person she has contact with even her old uni tutors are apparently narcissistic. Funny that, Shan is THE biggest narcissist going 😡
Not for one minute do I believe any of her B.S about her family.
I'm sure they're decent people who she has pushed away, treated like shit, along with the genuine friends she had, now doing same with her grandma.....bet L and L would run for the hills if they could find an escape route😡

Her captions just said "you'll never see me in the car" instead of "cry".

Hopefully when the police review the image of her using her phone & driving we won't be seeing her drive.

My name is red

VIP Member
Someone asked her what garden centre she got her fleece from 🤣 why did she have to shut her door a bit quick ,
I dont think she's allowed to show any pics of the kids and there's pictures of them on the landing..those poor poor kids stuck in the care system whilst she's prancing round anybody would fight tooth and nail to get their kids back :mad:

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Follower “why is your woosa chair swinging?”
Shan “ghosts. I have ghosts in my house”

Orrrrr is it because you just got off of it shan and it’s still swinging from that… defo the ghosts though

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Hi Lucy!!! HI Mel and the rest of the knob heads!
Shout out from shan and now you lot
Soz we piss you off.....but our main concern is those poor children....but you don't see that...you absolute twunts😡
Don't expect Lucy to see any logic, she can't even spell tattlers properly 🤣🤣

• Haha