Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
New to this thread so probably going to say something that's already been said but hey.
Why does she have sub only on her constant lives? She said the other day she does it for her 'mental health' yet she lets anyone comment on any of her videos?
Anyway I can't stand the c@nt- she's playing a very dangerous game....
Welcome to the Shan Shitshow! She turned it sub only when she got called out for being racist and abusing her children... Also pays for her drug habit.

Reactions: 7

Lassie21

VIP Member
Why are her TSF actually sticking up for her and supporting her, I don't get it?? WTAF does she do that they all think is so brill!!
She actually made me so cross in that live I had to come off!! 😡😡

On a plus side someone said I was TL legend, yay me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Haha

Catinthebag

Off her face again. She can deny it all she likes but it’s always a certain Shann when she’s had a little pick me up.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan your throat is sore every day from the shit constantly spewing out of it babes ☺

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
💜💜ONLY FANS ADVERT💜💜

Single female, 26 years old seeking fun.

I sometimes like to be a cat and other times an elephant.

I'm a Narc most of the time.

I used to be a parent but got bored of that so made it look good and had a breakdown.

I used to be a football player but wasn't very good at that so tried singing and acting. I enjoy acting the most.

NO TOXIC PEOPLE NEED APPLY

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

ginge2804

VIP Member
‘You just pissed this protective mum off for the last time’

Shan hun, your kids are in the system. You’re the furthest from a protective mum than I ever thought was possible

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Does this mean we've got a day off from her lives
This is cause for celebration 🍾 🤣
Nah....she'll be back later, larges as life,once she has slept off the binge/whatever she was on overnight!
She is disgusting 😡

Nah....she'll be back later, larges as life,once she has slept off the binge/whatever she was on overnight!
She is disgusting 😡
Large as life even!!🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
The Haven holiday entertainment is back! She just needs Tony the tiger to pop out of her messy broom cupboard and it's like a shit holiday camp.

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Only Shan can make the Matilda Naughty Trend into a 10 hour video blowing smoke up her own arse and trying to gain sympathy.

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
She can write as much bullshit on her videos as she likes, the only ones who believe her are her little group of idiots who enable her on a daily basis

• Heart
Reactions: 6