Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Must be so tiring up there on your high horse Shann.....you should get off it once and a while and have a rest!?!
How draining must that be thinking and behaving like she does day and daily!!!

Reactions: 6

Faith61

VIP Member
Why are her TSF actually sticking up for her and supporting her, I don't get it?? WTAF does she do that they all think is so brill!!
She actually made me so cross in that live I had to come off!! 😡😡

On a plus side someone said I was TL legend, yay me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰
And she read it out🤣🤣🤣don't think she has sense to realise they meant tattle life 🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
my son fell over at the park when we were having a race. He broke his arm. I have never ever forgiven myself. Wasn’t anyone’s fault. Pure accident but I’m his mother and should have protected him. Took me months to laugh again without feeling guilty. Yet 10 mins after admitting she doesn’t want her kids back as she enjoys having no responsibilities she’s laughing joking and ‘acting’.
Aww💖💖
Yep there she is " pretending" 1.1k people didn't hear the shit she spewed!
And will obviously say it was an act cos she's the best actress!!. No showannon , you truly are one of the most despicable, toxic, arrogant people I've ever witnessed, like, ever, and i have worked with some bad eggs over the years in my job, but she beats the lot of them.
Please, social services, someone take control and keep her away from those children, once and for all😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Leahk91

What the actual fuck 😳 someone please explain what she is up to ? Is she tryna be a man now or what

• Haha

Catinthebag

Omg this is hilarious.
‘ I’m going to settle down with a women older then me so she’s on the same maturity level’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’s so deluded it painful!!

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Joined for two seconds and within that time she’s huffed and puffed and been a cow to people trying to be kind. Wow. Can’t believe her. Someone needs to take her phone and delete all her social media. She needs to get offline and work on herself again.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't even know what to say about this utter balloons last video......is she living in a different universe to everyone else or what is happening!?! 🙈🙈
She has a brass neck!!

I did hear her say there were very exciting things happening at the minute....anyone who wants to work with her needs their head examined!! 🤯🤯

nathan25

VIP Member
I seen her live earlier WTF is she on 😳 I haven’t seen her live for a while I can’t watch her anymore she boils my piss.
She’s lost the plot.
I did see her for about ten min yesterday and she was saying there was a ghost in her room. Saying it was her mum and telling her to leave now.

what’s with her acting videos too 🤣 saying she’s a good actor and that proves she been acting these last few months.
No Shan you can’t make out to Social services it’s all been a act.
we seen everything live and how you treated them poor kids.

Attachments

brahhh

VIP Member
I see she mustn't have been getting enough attention lately so she is back and possible off her tits!!
Oh yes good at everything you do Shann, clearly not....parenting which is the most important thing of all!!
Glasses to hide the eyes eh??
---

Well that came to an abrupt end!!
How come trucker gee likes that Instagram pic in her underwear 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Those poor little kiddies , need some long term stability. Bet there are some loving people who would adopt them and give them the home they deserve .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Someone asked her what garden centre she got her fleece from 🤣 why did she have to shut her door a bit quick ,

• Haha