Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Shan commented on mumontherun video? I have just gone to screen shot it and she’s deleted it. The lady came up on my fyp she done a video saying she’s living by the beach etc and her son has the best life. I was scrolling through TikTok as couldn’t sleep I seen shan had commented saying “love this” but it’s gone not sure if she’s commented on any other of the ladies videos - not quite sure why this lady is on the run either to be honest but now just catching up on here I am a bit concerned she’s going to try run wirh them kids 😓 even if she don’t leave the country she might just drive them away somewhere. I am so worried about them kids.
tit. That's really worrying. 😳

Rolled my eyes that hard Lenny and Luna ate them
I can imagine her at uni... "I don't need to read this textbook. I already know it all". duck off Shan honestly 😂 you're nowhere near a good mum.

Hate to break it to you all but Shan took me up on my offer of carrying her Woosah chairs to Disney so we could be dancing Storm Troopers together.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@IR0201 can you believe the cheek of this witch
She’s lying. She’s not made a vision board or done any manifesting and EVERYONE knows that’s the only way anything happens in this world. Faith is a narcissist and she’s reactive abusing me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s lying. She’s not made a vision board or done any manifesting and EVERYONE knows that’s the only way anything happens in this world. Faith is a narcissist and she’s reactive abusing me!!!
I have a good teacher in my new role model/bestie!
Woosah witches!!

• Haha
Well my psoriatic arthritis is kicking my arse this morning but i got up and cracked on regardless 🙄

Big difference is, i work and I don't abuse kids or animals. She's so full of tit that she boils my piss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Well my psoriatic arthritis is kicking my arse this morning but i got up and cracked on regardless 🙄

Big difference is, i work and I don't abuse kids or animals. She's so full of tit that she boils my piss.
Hope it eases for you soon lovely! ♥
I’m dying to know if she won the lottery last night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I didn't make her top four mates so I've come to work 🤣
me either so I am for work today as well!!! Boooaacchhhaasshhaaa!!
Ive got this, it's okay, could be worse....just remember to be kind not only to yourself at work but your work pals as well, stay you, stay amazing and catch you later ✌✌✌🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t worry guys, once Shan has shared her winnings with me I will buy you all your own woosaa chair and vision board. That way you can all manifest your own lottery win! Immature witches on this thread will be rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well you all know I'm new to this moron, but why the duck does she have egg chairs in her living room?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well you all know I'm new to this moron, but why the duck does she have egg chairs in her living room?
It’s her woosaa chairs 🤣. Her woosaa-ing isn’t as affective if she’s not sitting in an egg chair

• Haha
Shann stop hinting for money.
You've said 10 times your having a cold shower. No one cares.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Cold shower will prepare her for when she’s on I’m a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell me you’ve lost the plot without telling me you’ve lost the plot, you go first Shan… ‘I’m a nobody but I’m gearing myself up for going on I’m a celebrity soon’ ok…. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.