Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think usually if your kids have been in care and you win them back you still stay under socials radar for like 12-24 months or something so hopefully they’ll see she’s not ready to have them if they go back

Reactions: 7
SHE IS FULL OF HER OWN SELF IMPORTANCE AND SHITE......THAT IS ALL!!
IF SHE PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO HER CHILDREN AS THE SHITE SHE TYPES ON HER TTS SHE MIGHT NOT BE IN THE POSITION SHE IS IN!!
GET A GRIP FFFS!! 😡😡😡

ps sorry for shouting!! As you were witches 🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
SHE IS FULL OF HER OWN SELF IMPORTANCE AND SHITE......THAT IS ALL!!
IF SHE PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO THE SHITE SHE TYPES ON HER TTS SHE MIGHT NOT BE IN THE POSITION SHE IS IN!!
GET A GRIP FFFS!! 😡😡😡

ps sorry for shouting!! As you were witches 🥰🥰
👏👏👏👏❤❤❤

Well said!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think usually if your kids have been in care and you win them back you still stay under socials radar for like 12-24 months or something so hopefully they’ll see she’s not ready to have them if they go back
She will still get reported by the public as well. And the school will likely keep an eye on how the kids are and if they say anything the school is duty bound to report it

Just imagine that being your life?? Talking into a phone from morning to bedtime, pratting about, talking shite about yourself, blowing smoke up your own arse.....all the while your children are being loved and cared for, taken to school etc by someone else?!????
How can she act the way she does like, I dont get it?? No way she is in the right place to have those children back home!!!!

She will still get reported by the public as well. And the school will likely keep an eye on how the kids are and if they say anything the school is duty bound to report it
I have a safeguarding role in a school. Everything will be logged even if it’s a small thing. The social worker and school will be in regular contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt she’ll be getting the kids back as soon as was planned, if at all, after the last overnight stay and not having them at Christmas.
As for the dogs the rspca won’t do anything as they’ll see the have food, water etc. CJs dogs are severely neglected and the rspca have done sod all!

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell. Needs to change her name to StanMcCarney_Official.

Dear Slim, I wrote to you but you still ain't callin...

Screenshot_20221231_143038.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just caught up and these comments are the best laugh I've had well apart from just catching potter on live with her yellow hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checked in, is she now pink? Bit of a jump from Harry Potter and the little mermaid but whatever floats her boat. It’s like an aldi version of stars in your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate to say it but it’s the best wig yet doesn’t look a compete twit

Just editing this post she’s said yes then loads in the last 30 seconds I’m off again makes me cringe so bad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.