Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime a negative was said by the supervisor she said a positive to them..... so even the supervisor is a tit person then! 🤯🤯....she should have tried a wee positive on them when she had them the last time instead of mentally abusing them!!

Reactions: 4
Everytime a negative was said by the supervisor she said a positive to them..... so even the supervisor is a tit person then! ....she should have tried a wee positive on them when she had them the last time instead of mentally abusing them!!
The supervisor was her grandma 😏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh my word....she is actually unreal!! I didn't watch her today so I didnt see or hear, just reading from the load of shite essays she puts on her videos.......latest load of shite!
Made you the massive bleep you are today.
You skiing stinking dog piss flea bag

• Haha
How does one ‘ALWAYS put others before themselves’ but lose their children and not be able to get them back due to their own actions and emotionally abusing them 🧐 make it make sense Shan 🙈

I wish I knew her details to get those dogs rescued, they don’t deserve to be sleeping in piss soaked beds, not being let out and occasionally taken out on a 2 minute walk for the benefit of Tik tok 😫

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh my days.....WHAT IN THE STRICTLY COME DANCING IS THE SLOW DANCE I HAVE JUST SAW........DYING!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my word....she is actually unreal!! I didn't watch her today so I didnt see or hear, just reading from the load of shite essays she puts on her videos.......latest load of shite!
I've never known someone to blow so much smoke up their own arse.

The latest Instagram post. Crashed and burned after seeing them for a couple of hours. Seeing the kids should lift you up and make you more motivated. The fact they drain you doesn't bode well.

Screenshot_20221230_184557.jpg

• Angry
We’ll surely this will go against her. She’s been told time and time again she can’t dye her hair by social services because she needs to be drug tested. She’s due to have the kids back in 13 days. All she’s doing is postponing it now. But she couldn’t even handle less than 2 hours with them supervised. No way she can handle full time without losing her tit and one or both of them ending up physically or mentally abused. You can’t fool us tattlers Shan. We’re not as brain dead as your followers 🙄

Reactions: 10
So she has crashed and burned because she had R&G for 2 hours??? Unbelievable!! 😡🤯

So prove me if I'm wrong she hasld purple hair underneath that wig. So surly a red hair dye wouldn't of turned her blonde. 🤔

I called this weeks ago she doesn't want them kids. Put them outta their misery and put them up for adoption lazy witch!!!

So prove me if I'm wrong she hasld purple hair underneath that wig. So surly a red hair dye wouldn't of turned her blonde. 

I called this weeks ago she doesn't want them kids. Put them outta their misery and put them up for adoption lazy witch!!!
She didn't use red dye, she bleached the wig to get it lighter so she could dye it grey but it went red and she kept it like it

What in the bottom of the pyramid on Dance Mom's was that slow contemporary style dance.

Finished a twelve hour shift and first thing i saw on tik tok was that ...." contemporary dance"🤩🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely she is officially deranged??
As well as the most arrogant witch to walk face of the earth!!!!
Keep telling yourself how amazing Ms Potter.....cos no other fucker will!!!

Method in your madness eh Shan 🙄
Hopefully she's not as clever as she thinks and the authorities will be wise to her silly games 😡

Will the real Shan potter please stand up
You immature witches have been on fine form today🤣🤣🤣🤣I always miss the fun and hilarity 🤣🤣

We’ll surely this will go against her. She’s been told time and time again she can’t dye her hair by social services because she needs to be drug tested. She’s due to have the kids back in 13 days. All she’s doing is postponing it now. But she couldn’t even handle less than 2 hours with them supervised. No way she can handle full time without losing her tit and one or both of them ending up physically or mentally abused. You can’t fool us tattlers Shan. We’re not as brain dead as your followers 🙄
If not for her grandma who she treats like shite, I'm sure those children wouldn't be allowed anywhere near her!
She's so lucky to have her and yet treats her like she has...and she is still there for her despite it all.....so awful 😢

That's enough tiktok for today 😂😂😂😂
Please hairy....get gaz out from hiding...he's had a rest after Xmas...he needs to have a word with luna!!.
Her and lenny to make their escape from that abusive fucker!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
no way on gods green earth has her hair went like that from having the wig on! she has dyed that 100% theres no patches, isnt the wig laced? dont they have little tiny holes in? so she would have the imprint so to say on her hair. she thinks people are daft

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.