Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her kids must think when they see her. New hair every bloody day 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she will go live later. She gets too bored without an audience and lets face it hardly anyone watches her now that she is sub only. What a shame, I’ll have to listen to cats fighting so I get my Shan singing fix 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to this thread after being directed here from another one and I must say I'm howling at the Stan reference 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread after being directed here from another one and I must say I'm howling at the Stan reference 🤣🤣
Welcome to the tit show! Put on your sparkliest outfit and get your skis ready. 2023 is going to be a bumpy ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where has she got all this money from all of sudden to be buying new stuff? She was skint 2-3 weeks ago now she’s buying new wigs and ordering clothes online? Bloody tik tok must be paying well!!!

Reactions: 6
And whos fault is it exactly that you are alone?!?!
Oh and if you love yourself now and have your confidence back, why do you need the wig Shann, just curious??
Pratting about on TT and having no life must pay alright! Might give up the day job and give it a go!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Where has she got all this money from all of sudden to be buying new stuff? She was skint 2-3 weeks ago now she’s buying new wigs and ordering clothes online? Bloody tik tok must be paying well!!!
Gifts. She's constantly on the beg putting up new gift goals. That's the only way she makes money on Tik tok. No brands, no ads.

Reactions: 3
For the love of God will someone please gift her a microphone with built in auto tune 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a public service announcement.

Don't tune into to Shan screeching through a toy mic, it can cause serious harm to your health. You have been warned

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has someone told her she can sing? I’m dying with embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

First she was racist to her neighbour and now she’s ruining her new year with this out of tune screeching. She best get herself down to boots for another hand cream to apologise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.