Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance that her hair would’ve evenly been bleached with a wig on. Some would've seeped through but not evenly. She’s just bleached it. Can read her like a book. Also she desperately needs some toner on it as it looks shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a chance that her hair would’ve evenly been bleached with a wig on. Some would've seeped through but not evenly. She’s just bleached it. Can read her like a book. Also she desperately needs some toner on it as it looks shite 🤣🤣🤣
Just came to say same...o know its a tit wig like, but bloody hell the stuff wouldn't have got through and evenly " bleached" her birthday like that!
She'll be off out at some point to get toner/dye for her actual hair next....does she think everyone is as dumb as she clearly is!😡

Reactions: 3
Just came to say same...o know its a tit wig like, but bloody hell the stuff wouldn't have got through and evenly " bleached" her birthday like that!
She'll be off out at some point to get toner/dye for her actual hair next....does she think everyone is as dumb as she clearly is!😡
Unfortunately all her subs seem to be really that stupid .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s admitted she had to rebleach it to even it out.
Shan your house is a tit tip and it’s covered in piss and tit. You couldn’t pay me a million pounds to set foot in your skanky house! 🤮

• Sick
They really are....they male.my blood boil as much as she does😡
Oh they are! They’re partly to blame for Shans stupidity because they encourage her with their ‘you’ve got this Shan omg you’re doing amazing Shan!!’ Comments 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Lovely dog piss on the floor again. It is not normal for a puppy to pee in the house that much. She keeps mopping up the piss with the pissy mop that looks rancid. She might “clean” a lot but her house is still disgusting 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
She’s really trying to be up and ready earlier these days. It’s not working really as kids need to be up ready and eaten before they get to school but you can see she’s been told to. Sad that she thinks being up and ‘cleaning’ for 9 is early!

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine, if she has the kids back and she's having to do reading , phonics , other homework projects - whilst trying to do her so called job - she will never manage. I worry so much for those little ones safety if they are returned to her . Hopefully the school will keep an eye on then and have regular conversations with the little ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shan, you're on another planet.

Screenshot_20221231_120140.jpg

- You're not healed. Healed people do not continuously talk over and over about the same tit. Healed people do not cry when certain words are said because they're a "trigger".

- You've most definitely not broken the cycle. If you truly had the same childhood that you're subjecting your children to, then the cycle is not broken.

- You're the craziest person on this app. You make the likes of CLA Roooooots look normal.

- Found the peace you needed? Do you mean without your kids?

- Rebirth of ShannMcCarney_Official yet your username still has you residing at Hogwarts 🙄

Screenshot_20221231_120209.jpg

- Much stronger? You seem weak as duck to me.

- Much more intelligent? No. Just no.

- Play the game of life? Life isn't a bleeping game. Your kids lives aren't a bleeping game, nor are they a social experiment. I'm guessing you mean stalked by the appropriate services and others involved in the custody battle... I'm glad they watch. They see the abuse you subject your children to.

Screenshot_20221231_120250.jpg

- It worked? Really? You sure about that? Who was supposed to have their children on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Who didn't end up having them because of their own actions? Oh, that'd be you hun.

Screenshot_20221231_120311.jpg

- You're walking into 2023 with a tit and pissed stained house and no kids. Would hardly call that a "new and happy life".

- Confident in your own skin? You've been staring you wear wigs because of the opposite of that... 🧐

- Realised just how amazing you are? Hahahahahaha. duck off Shan. Get out of your own arse and realise you're a total duck up who has mentally destroyed her own children.

- "If I can do it you can too" I'll give that a miss thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Shan, you're on another planet.

View attachment 1842611

- You're not healed. Healed people do not continuously talk over and over about the same tit. Healed people do not cry when certain words are said because they're a "trigger".

- You've most definitely not broken the cycle. If you truly had the same childhood that you're subjecting your children to, then the cycle is not broken.

- You're the craziest person on this app. You make the likes of CLA Roooooots look normal.

- Found the peace you needed? Do you mean without your kids?

- Rebirth of ShannMcCarney_Official yet your username still has you residing at Hogwarts 🙄

View attachment 1842622

- Much stronger? You seem weak as duck to me.

- Much more intelligent? No. Just no.

- Play the game of life? Life isn't a bleeping game. Your kids lives aren't a bleeping game, nor are they a social experiment. I'm guessing you mean stalked by the appropriate services and others involved in the custody battle... I'm glad they watch. They see the abuse you subject your children to.

View attachment 1842627

- It worked? Really? You sure about that? Who was supposed to have their children on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Who didn't end up having them because of their own actions? Oh, that'd be you hun.

View attachment 1842628

- You're walking into 2023 with a tit and pissed stained house and no kids. Would hardly call that a "new and happy life".

- Confident in your own skin? You've been staring you wear wigs because of the opposite of that... 🧐

- Realised just how amazing you are? Hahahahahaha. duck off Shan. Get out of your own arse and realise you're a total duck up who has mentally destroyed her own children.

- "If I can do it you can too" I'll give that a miss thanks.
She’s actually a psychopath. She scares the bejesus out of me because she sees no wrong in her actions. She’s a vile prick

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.