Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pupils were huge so she was high. Seeing the kids today and taking them out in their cars. Refused to say if they’re due home next month. Got a smoking warning and then accused trolls of being jealous of her 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
We 're so jealous- jealous of being suspended from uni , being a druggy , a racist , a child abuser , an animal abuser , having no friends, no job, being a narcissist, jealous of her wigs . She's hit the nail on the head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so jealous it’s my dream to have my kids removed and dance in a wig all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That visit lasted long. High again. Saying she’s having her first monster of the day when she literally had one this morning 🤣.
She wiped her snot this morning with that hair band she uses to take her makeup off. Bet she doesn’t wash it before using it again to take her makeup off the scruff. Her “hair” is fried 😳😳🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprise surprise her real hair was “accidentally” bleached 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s literally not had one comment 😂
Untill that sammyjo who kisses her arse came on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much money she is making, she doesn't seem to have any brand deals and her lives consist of watching her clean dog tit and dye her wig. Hardly riveting content .

Reactions: 4
Did she just say that one of her subs needs to practice active listening as she’s already said she won’t say when the kids are home? 😳😳😳. Rude much!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s literally not had one comment 😂
Untill that sammyjo who kisses her arse came on
That's the one Shan accused of bullying for making a comment about white stuff in her hair the other day 😂

I'm so shocked that she's bleached her normal hair. So shocked... 🙄

She said she feels drained and not up to doing much today. Can't even cope with 2 hours with her kid. Noticed Grandma had to be at the visit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.