Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy she likes the sound of her own voice!!! Never heard anything like it.....she really lives in her own wee world! 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would rather take a kick to the girly bits then listen to her sing Hallelujah ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy New Year you troll witches, hope it is a happy and healthy one for you all 🥰🥰🥳🥳
We will await the ongoing shitshow in 2023!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Psssstttt Gary here, what a week we've had eh. Been chatting to Luna she said her and Lenny were having fun chasing each other round the garden until Lenny stopped in his tracks and said "give me a sec Luna girl I just need to run indoors for a tit" 😳. I've told Luna to sneak upstairs at the first opportunity and tit in Shans bed 😂. Apparently Shan was talking to Luna about accidently dyeing her hair (cough cough) something to do with the authorities not liking that, I'm just a dog I don't understand all that. Luna is super pissed off that Lenny keeps pissing on their comfy beds, she says he's a right skank. The highlight of their week was the slow dance by Shan, that set their tails wagging. The worst part of the week was tonight apparently, they couldn't cope with Shan singing and who can blame them. So please spare a thought for poor Luna and Lenny being subjected to such trauma, no amount of treats is going to help them. I'm just glad I live in a normal home without a scatty owner. I'm sending you all lots of licks and sloppy kisses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy New Year you bunch of immature witches! Hope 2023 is the best year yet for all of you except Shan!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whos ready for the singing live tonight, be there or be square
So so sad I missed it 😭😭😭🤣🤣

New to this thread after being directed here from another one and I must say I'm howling at the Stan reference 🤣🤣
Welcome....your sense of humour will fit in just fine here 🤣🤣🤣 she is a giver as is aimless!!

This is a public service announcement.

Don't tune into to Shan screeching through a toy mic, it can cause serious harm to your health. You have been warned
Did she " sing " the climb?
I will be mortified if missed that?😢

Oh duck off. Not the climb. Please. Jesus Christ.

🤣🤣🤣just asked if she.sang the climb🤣🤣 bless her..bet it was so touching!!

Shans fam listening to her rewrites for them
Oh my good god🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry not sorry 🙃
duck sake🙈🙈🙈🙈
And see the cars strategically placed to pull at her dick head followers heart strings again!!

Psssstttt Gary here, what a week we've had eh. Been chatting to Luna she said her and Lenny were having fun chasing each other round the garden until Lenny stopped in his tracks and said "give me a sec Luna girl I just need to run indoors for a tit" 😳. I've told Luna to sneak upstairs at the first opportunity and tit in Shans bed 😂. Apparently Shan was talking to Luna about accidently dyeing her hair (cough cough) something to do with the authorities not liking that, I'm just a dog I don't understand all that. Luna is super pissed off that Lenny keeps pissing on their comfy beds, she says he's a right skank. The highlight of their week was the slow dance by Shan, that set their tails wagging. The worst part of the week was tonight apparently, they couldn't cope with Shan singing and who can blame them. So please spare a thought for poor Luna and Lenny being subjected to such trauma, no amount of treats is going to help them. I'm just glad I live in a normal home without a scatty owner. I'm sending you all lots of licks and sloppy kisses.

Aww Gary where have you been pal? Thought that loon hairy had discarded you!
Glad you're safe and in contact with your little pals still, Luna and lenny!
They need all they've amd attention they can get...you're an all round good egg gaz..💖

Happy New Year you troll witches, hope it is a happy and healthy one for you all 🥰🥰🥳🥳
We will await the ongoing shitshow in 2023!!
you immature set of savage witches💖
Little hiatus early in the year when we were conned by the narcissistic witch...but we are all here for the long haul and all of us want nothing more than for those beautiful children ( and animals ) to be safe and loved and soz Shan....you're not cut out for it!
Ps I think it’s our immature witch anniversary mid January .....what a year its been!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

No new year new me over here. Woke up and I’m still a bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️. Oh well, I’ll try in 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just sat here watching her live, shes put a wig cap on (i think thats what there called) wont she have had that on when she was dying her wig 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.