Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Correct re Goblin and DTT, couldn't have put ut better!
As for shan, I'm flummoxed, she was live on insta in middle of night the other night..baiting and not been seen since...but been posting more baiting shite that's all now been deleted !!
On fb and insta, that is!
The video she posted on insta of her walking in the dark is still on her reels tab
---
My heart breaks for you im sending you all my love ❤ My childhood sweetheart, my first love was found this morning, I'm absolutely gutted for him, I'm gutted he couldn't fight his demons, im gutted he lived evert day with a huge smile on his face so that no one could see his pain , I'm gutted that he was alone, I'm gutted I didn't try more, I'm angry his social media painted a different picture of what he was going through. I'm all round gutted :( 😞 I'm gutted he didn't reach out to me. I'm selfishly gutted I will never see him again or speak to him 😔
So sorry to hear this ❤ sending lots of love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
Her digging about in that crisp packet triggers the fuck out of me.

NO FUCKING NEED. GET A CRISP THEN GET YOUR MANKY HANDS BACK OUT THE BAG 🤯🤯🤯🤯

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I can't work out if it's because the straighteners are really bad or because her wigs are synthetic but it really annoys me every time I come across her live and she's using them.
the way she even uses them is weird 🤣🤣
---
so she posted a pic on fb of her ins hotel room with the quote "a night to myself" ay? 🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
She's had her comments off on all of her posts lately, but now she's back to suicide baiting again, comments are on. Stop it Shan. It's utterly pathetic and completely insulting to the likes of your brother who quite clearly genuinely struggled with life.
I can't see comments...that's weird?

I've been checking online to see if any properties that match hers have gone up for rent. I'm looking in grimsby though, hope that's right

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I've always thought this too!
GOBLIN is vicious, obsessed with Sharon,
The way she spoke in those voice notes was awful...she's no clue and obvs cares not, just what damage she caused...but that's GOBLIN, she thrives off it!
Watch this space re GOBLIN also👀👀💙
Oh she’s deffo a nasty piece of work and rougher than sandpaper 🤢😂

• Haha