Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayp

Chatty Member
Can someone post her insta posts as she does them as I can’t see at all. Doesn’t matter what I try to do 🙄

Reactions: 4

Faith61

VIP Member
Sat in the bath bored🤣 does this look like her garden? (Minus the shit)
It actually does but that's not the address?😳

Also just noted that one is end terrace, hers isn't
Bet hers needs bloody fumigating before it's let out again!

Reactions: 4

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Keep popping in and out of this crazy b!tches drama. So now she’s pregnant? Who’s the dad? Place your bets now!!! Drug dealer, random tik tok guy, Amazon delivery driver or hagrid after he dropped off her invite for hogwarts. She has a scar after all !
She said she’s not sure, she’s not even sure how it happened ☠
Bullshit detector is off the scale

• Angry
Reactions: 3

brahhh

VIP Member
Even wearing these big loose hoodies now to make believe?? Who knows she’s that sick & warped in her head

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
My heart breaks for you im sending you all my love ❤ My childhood sweetheart, my first love was found this morning, I'm absolutely gutted for him, I'm gutted he couldn't fight his demons, im gutted he lived evert day with a huge smile on his face so that no one could see his pain , I'm gutted that he was alone, I'm gutted I didn't try more, I'm angry his social media painted a different picture of what he was going through. I'm all round gutted :( 😞 I'm gutted he didn't reach out to me. I'm selfishly gutted I will never see him again or speak to him 😔
Sending all my love ❤

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I miss staring at her kitchen/bedroom whilst she's in the shower!
And, miss her sticking the vile wig to her head with glue.🤢...I could go on🤪
---
For anyone who is REALLY.missing shazzer
This is one of my all-time favourites...and little Leewna is there too 😥❤
Nice to see her not doing her stupid dancing moves 😂

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She is absolutely revelling in all of this “are you pregnant” stuff 😭😭😭
Genuinely hope she’s not, genuinely hope also she’s not sick in the head enough to make it up. But it’s shann 🤬
---
Said if someone wants to bring her a stick she’ll wee on it, she’s not had a period in a while and there’s definitely something in her stomach that’s hurting her.
Why say other week she hadn’t had it for couple years ?

hayp

Chatty Member
Wonder where our wandering Shan/Polly/Matilda is off to this time. Ive been informed she was seen leaving her house with backpack and a large suitcase. What you running from Shan, would it be the rent arrears 👀👀
---

Quoting myself to add video proof
That is funny as fuk. Is that her returning or leaving again

• Haha