Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Since I've been accused of things by goblin again, can yous please go and check her thread where I have posted proof that she was threatening to try and ruin Shanns kids court case. Thankyou muchly 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4

zoeshere

VIP Member
Got a notification this morning that Denise McCarney is on Instagram. That’s her mum isn’t it?! Weird 😬

• Wow

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
That Emma that's in the chat has stuck up for Sharon for so long & nothing would change her mind, but she's suddenly changed her tune & is doing a live tonight about Sharon

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I think she's been reading here , if you see her latest insta post . Apparently still preggo as well..
Someone's craving attention !

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Well she up she’s posted a video her plan didn’t work so a new one today her words …be live soon …yeah you’ll be live all day with your bull 💩

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Other than her MS meds which she admitted to coming off cos " weed worked better"🤪 I'm not sure!
She was on gabapentin I believe for pain relief ...but any other prescribed meds I'm not sure!
I thought she said she was on pregablin for the pain relief, but I could be wrong

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
What a word salad that is ! I can't tell if it's a suicide note or if she's changing her identity 🤔 Either way she's still cray cray , still talking about people making her life a movie 🎬

• Haha

OleTed

Chatty Member
I remember her on live saying people were after her and she didnt feel safe at home. My theory is its drug dealers, coupled with her fake pregnancy. She was slated constantly before the fake pregnancy but when she announced that there was a massive amount of pure venom towards her. I think she's running scared, scared for her life.

Catinthebag

Can I be the total nerdy twat and say magic can be spelt with a K at the end
The way she has spelt it means it’s linked to rituals and spiritual practices.
Sorry, I’m full of useless crap 😂

I do wonder if shazzas magik is related to what colour she is daily? 😂
So just my mind working overtime then 🤣🤣

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I've never experienced eviction myself, but have seen many episodes of can't pay we'll take it away 😂 if the landlord has gone to the high court to get her evicted they don't have to give any notice the bailiffs just turn up (that's what happens on the show anyway😂)
Love that programme 😆 I don't think I would ever want to rent out a property!

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Is he is absolutely revelling I’m all of this “are you pregnant” stuff 😭😭😭
Genuinely hope she’s not, genuinely hope also she’s not sick in the head enough to make it up. But it’s shann 🤬
She is 100% sick enough in the head for both options. To deliberately try get herself pregnant by anyone stupid enough to go there and to also lie about it for attention.