Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
I miss staring at her kitchen/bedroom whilst she's in the shower!
And, miss her sticking the vile wig to her head with glue.🤢...I could go on🤪
---
For anyone who is REALLY.missing shazzer
This is one of my all-time favourites...and little Leewna is there too 😥❤
Elvis reincarnated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
literally just popped into my head ‘havent seen that crazy Shan pop up on my fyp in ages’ thought tattle will catch me up…. But I can’t be arsed scrolling through lol has she gone from tik tok now?
She hasn't been live for a while now. Likes to randomly post on Instagram with stupid baiting posts. I think everyone has seen through her now though.

Charjohno2020

Hi everyone! It’s me charley from shans live 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️. Thank you all for being so lovely to me earlier I really appreciate it! Xx

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
And tomorrow we will get " it was an act" a game😡😡
Or a disgusting pretend miscarriage from trolls or stress.
---
Everyone keeps saying you’re really not pregnant.. she’s like I really am 🤬👊🏼
---
“Yes I am pregnant, no I haven’t got a gun”

Last edited:
  • Angry

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I bet about 2 people have messaged her saying they're concerned 😆
I messaged her to be fair.
I'm not her biggest fan but I am genuinely concerned for her. I'm a great believer in redemption (not in the biblical sense). There is always a way back if someone is willing to put the work in. Granted not everyone will forgive and there will be some relationships that cannot be the same etc.

She may never get her children back but she can make changes to her life, get the help and support she needs and be ready for a time that might arise where they make contact themselves later down the line for example.

No one should feel that they have nothing left to live for.

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I wonder what she means by her plan didn't work .... hopefully she's had social on her back about it, or the drop in views and gifts last night.

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
She’s the one telling all the lord know one knows what’s truth or not, so what does she expect?

You’re best off going to facts freaks YouTube channel, it’s all on there, he does deep dives on all the wronguns and outs them, always with proof and receipts. There’s a lot of stuff about feisty and maz, the phone call video is an interesting one, maz basically slags off fiesty and says some really vile things about her kids yet they are still together 🤷🏼‍♀️. There is also a feisty thread on here way2feisty4u
Thank you. Didn't know she has a thread, will take a look.

Faith61

VIP Member
Wow...she hasn't changed the bloody script,whilst galavanting.....Sharon, we've heard it a thousand times....no accountability being taken whatsoever! Blaming everyone else for the obvious mess she's in!
Stop bull shitting about your " up bringing "
As for the abuse you inflicted upon your own precious babies, you can never deny that, cos we have receipts/witnessed it!
This baiting is getting boring now Sharon...thankyew 😴