Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Why would she take a big bag with her to prison? I would of thought you couldn't take personal belongings in with you

Reactions: 4

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
The pregnancy was in the hope family would reach out to her I think. I think the wandering round/going missing is another way of trying to get their attention as well. (Although it wouldn’t surprise me if she was served notice on that house as she was such a nuisance while living there!!)
She probably is paranoid people are watching her too (drugs won’t help with that) she knows full well she’s upset people and done unforgivable things.
Yes I wondered if this might be the case.
Who can blame her family for not bothering though, she has treated them appallingly . No one ls family is perfect, but it seems everything they may have disagreed with her on or told her no, in her head she has turned into childhood trauma. She doesn't even show any recollection of even having her children either. She deserves everything she gets .

brahhh

VIP Member
She is such an evil cow!! I think she would literally do anything for attention, she thrives on it and thrives on people watching and talking about her. There is no way she is pregnant, surely!?!? Who would touch her and her manky wig.....boke 🤮🤮😂
I did think when she had the Smurf all in one on the other day that she did actually look pregnant but I thought there’s no way & when she went on the bus that day was it to a anti/natal appointment she wasn’t giving anything away then saying she’d been sick a few times but then she’s been drinking after that & smoking the weed and when has she been out to do the deed she’s on tiktok 24/7 but she’s that narcissistic wouldn’t put anything past her !!

bitterangel

I know someone who rents a house down her street and they just put it up for rent! Although they have said "working person only" so not sure if it would be her house or not!
probs want a working professional after all the shite that freeloader has caused at the house for so long

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She's putting posts on Facebook (I've been blocked on TikTok and Instagram) but her posts are absolute nonsense! They make no sense at all.. I dunno if it's something she's trying to accomplish or wether she isn't aware she's talking shit.

babyt

3 months already ☠
Yet she was drinking the other night and she’s still vaping.
it’s ok coz she smoked with the first two.
shes fucking deranged and unhinged
She’s the type who buys false positive pregnancy tests and has a fake bump
Probably already ordered one