Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I walked away for an hour because my rage was off the scale. Singing on the bus and in town but suffers anxiety. FYI fake Shan, anxiety doesn't disappear from one day to the next. You couldn't make your appointment with the mental health team due to anxiety but can happily travel on a bus. Disgusting bitch faking mental health is lower than low. When you feel shit for feeling like a burden for having to rely on people to go with you to leave the house then come back to me and tell me you suffer mental health 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Well I can’t stand you all and won’t be coming to the immature bitch meet up because you’re all just immature dorky bitches 😂😂😂😂😂😂❤ and I’ve not got a wooosah chair 😒😂

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
That oodie gives me the boke!! And cat hair sandwiches....boke!🤢🤢
Why does she wear that minging thing, she has more than one, can she not see looking at herself in the phone that it is black at the front!

Anyone know what clocking off time was for her last night?? Just need to try and arrange with my boss what time I need to peep in and see what today's shit show will be?? 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Can you imagine when we are old and decrepit with memory issues and in a nursing home and we start behaving like Shann because we have watched her so much and think we are her 😞😂
I'm even writing thankyeew IRL🙈
and as for singing in my head sometimes you've got to be a little bit naughty and what can I say, except you're welcome...being in this cult has messed with my head🤪🤪🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Today's rundown. Few enablers in the chat, including our friend seethegrey, you best believe that bitch got blocked, shans number one enabler.
Lisa admitted she sent Shan money 😂😂 what a mug ffs, it was only the other day she was practically crying in their group chat because Shan lied to them all about a 'suicide note', and Shans had 2 showers and kept her crusty wig on both times 🤮🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lassie21

VIP Member
So let me get this straight.... she supposedly tried to unalive herself on Tuesday night, she ended up in hospital, took selfies and has since then, come home, went shopping, did her nails, been live, did a transition/dancing video and updated her profile picture.......are we supposed to believe all this shit!
If your MH was that low you didn't want to be here anymore how on earth would you be able to do all that within 24 hours!?!

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shes doing a really good job of making life so much harder for herself. There's far too many holes in her mental health story. You don't have to be clever to see she's playing out scenarios to keep the heat off of herself while she continues the lies. The O.D story came along when she was being accused of faking a seizure. What story will be made up to make everyone forget the O.D story. She's getting the attention she desperately craves but with each lie she gains a new lot of haters

Last edited:

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I'm made up you're feeling happier ❤ you weren't being selfish, you were struggling & going through a dark time! You are nothing like Sharon
It’s infuriating to be honest: it’s not publicly calculated, it’s not for attention. It’s because you feel there’s no point anymore or you’re so hurt , that it needs to stop. It’s such a personal private thing. And here I can say it ! And it feels amazing to be honest because there is no judgement, and it’s anonymous. There’s no way in this world or the next that I wouldn’t do for my kids now. I appreciate life so much more, and realised that actually, you’re hurt and that’s ok. So I invested in a form of animal therapy and it’s the way forward. So much so, that I want to set my own version up for children and young adults

• Heart

Catinthebag

Pretty sure I know how the appointment will go… The MH team will suggest something. She’ll refuse cos she knows better (obvs) and then she’ll come back and rant.
They may suggest (shock horror) that she tries to help herself sometimes.
I’ll be waiting for the fall out later… anyone want to take bets?!

zoeshere

VIP Member
Well she’s pissed me off now! Thought it was superhero day, got my cape out and everything but apparently it’s not she was just wearing a cape 😭
926420E5-D01C-4FF8-8819-5B972B7C1C31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick