Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
i cant watch her it keeps freezing and its pissing me off 🤣 mcds wifi 😫
---
someone in her tt live in comments is called shansanalwart 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that was a rollercoaster of a catch up 🤣 the little domestic was a nice touch 👌 nothing like opening a thread with a bang eh 🤣.

• Haha

Catinthebag

I think people need to remember we actually supported Shann on here for a long time!! There is no hate or cult here, we are a bunch of immature bitches (some more dorky than others 🤪) who have just wanted her little people and animals to be safe, loved and well looked after. Do we say what we think about Sharon on here? Sure we do and this is what tattle is for. If you have only watched her for a while you really don't know the half of it and the threads are here for a reason, to be read to bring people up to date with what has happened to fully understand what has happened and why us tattlers are so invested ✌
everything I say on here is based purely on my opinion. No facts (as such) I’ve watched her for 2 years so know the history but not her personally. (Thank the lord)
I believe she has zero MH issues and is a pure vile human whom knows everything she does and why she does it. She’s calculating and has an agenda. I’ve Been turned around in my opinion that she does indeed have MS (I was dubious) but I do believe she fakes the severity of her symptoms for high rate PIP.
her children are better off without her and she has zero friends.
my hatred for her grows daily and I hope she’s alone forever as she ruins anyone who walks into her path.

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I hope you're on the road to recovery ❤
Absolutely I am ! I’m here, I’m healthy, my kids are healthy and happy. I lost someone so close to me and so quick… it broke me. Now, I appreciate all the memories, the love, everything we had, and I give that love to others. How fucking selfish is how I see it now. I would be just as bad as Shan for inflicting that pain on my kids as she has. They deserve better. 💖

• Heart
  • Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann why don't you just fk off, take your smugness, your drugs, your manky wig, your fake ass for a shite.......sick of her and her shit! Who does she actually think she is!

Thank yeww so much, I would really appreciate that!! ✌✌
20230608_144227.gif

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
She can't honestly think she looks good in that photo or well for that matter!! You would think she had just risen from the dead.....get the blusher and the bronzer on there Sharon, that foundation is so not your colour!!! 🙈🙈
---
I don't know why these other TT clowns are jumping up now and standing up for her and slagging us off!! Again, we supported Shann way back when she was getting her shit together, she continues to act like a twat and MH is not an excuse! We don't have to support her, she is not our responsibility and SHE needs to take accountability for her own actions and stop blaming the world and his wife!! Thank yeww anyone who has "popped over" to read here! ✌✌

Ameliaarosexo

How am I from basically the same town as her and have never heard of her?! Really curious now if I know any of you guys in real life 😂
Off to catch up on thread 1 wish me luck ✌

• Haha

bitterangel

that sign in her living room is rather disturbing…
“as far as anyone knows, we’re a nice normal family”

bombastic!

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Imagine being Lisa on a Saturday night modding the saddo whilst most ppl have been in work, in the garden, looking after their family, cleaning etc and poor Lisa is still there hours later ..whilst Lisa has been modding I've completed housework, washing. Dried it on the line, made tea and sun bathed before the thunder came this evening, needless to say I'm like a lobster but there's Lisa still going for gold. Makes u wonder do these ppl who support her have custody of their own children and animals it really does make u question other ppls lives.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
As if Trucker G was defending Shan 🤣 called us obese bored women. If I remember rightly he's gone for loads of women on tiktok the twat

• Angry
  • Haha