Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've reported her for fraudulently claiming. Let's hope she gets investigated. FYI Shan I let them know you like to dance on your table 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Talking from my personal experiences (I know it's different for each person) but when I was in mental health crisis I couldn't get out of bed, couldn't talk to anyone, didn't care that I looked liked shit, about housework, my phone, I was consumed by dark thoughts of wanting to harm myself and being stuck in a dark hole. She's up, dressed, make up on, cleaning the house, smiling and happy. She could of gone to hospital for anything. They put cannulas in as standard practice, she wasn't hooked up to anything, not in a bed. Taking selfies and telling funny stories of conversations with the doctors and nurses. She needed to do something to get some sympathy after her disgusting actions of late. And it's worked people are back on her side telling her how brave and strong she is. These people should spend some time in a psych ward and see who the real brave ones are coz it's not a nice place to be as many of us probably know. I can't even watch her bullshit anymore it makes me so angry!

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
Great title!

Where the bloody hell do we start with this recap...

- The Showannon Cycle continues in its usual fashion.

At 4:20am on Monday morning, Shan was arrested for animal cruelty. Halle-fucking-lujah!
NGL, shann being arrested at 4:20 is sending me considering she’s partial to a bit of 🍃

• Haha

Bradylo

After seeing someone go through seizures with terminal brain cancer I can't cope with this idiot. That whole show was 100% put on last night, the way she's back to her normal smug self makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

IR0201

VIP Member
Just reminding everyone about the upcoming Immature Bitch Cult Meeting...

Place: Pub Car Park (will be changed to dealer's house if someone makes Maui cry)
Time: 4:20
Date: Cee Yewww Next Tuesday

BYOWAWC (Bring your own weed and woosah chairs)

✌

Is everyone invited? If so, sorry I’m washing my hair tonight 🤪

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Blocked again🤣🤣🤣
🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ another account to make!
Bitch is keeping me on my toes!

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Why oh why is she back on fkn TikTok????
Soon be prancing about singing fkn Disney and Matilda songs.
She needs her drugs funded somehow !! That's the only reason I can see her being back on there tbh , new mugs to fund her drugs.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
The way she said oh yous want to trigger me, I will trigger yous, got up as if she was going to do something dramatic and got her weed box 😂😂😂 yeah thats really triggering Shan, please don't trigger us by rolling a joint 😂😂

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
I see the hospital gown is on today....stinking form and has she not paid her internet bill!! 🤣🤣 She must be using her phone internet and it's freezing every 2 seconds....if you could sort that out Sharon, we would appreciate that....thank yew!! ✌✌🤣

• Haha