Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh whoever she sees will be the world's biggest ballbag ever and she knows more about MH than them and she has asked repeatedly for help but she can't get the right person...blah, blah, blah....honestly she does my head in!!!

Reactions: 11

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I've just reported her , very easy to do and can be done anonymously , just search it on the gov website .... if anyone else feels they should, either fellow tattlers or people who visit the thread because they hate her and she's making a mockery of people who can't claim PIP when they are way worse than her , who can't splash out on new phones and trainers.
---
Like Hairy said the more people who report surely they will have to investigate.

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Shan is never wrong and she seems incapable of recognising all the damage she has done and it's like she's forgotten she ever had her kids . She will achieve nothing, until she stops doing all the drugs that she is doing ,which seems to be keeping her a vicious circle of derangement.
---
Oh whoever she sees will be the world's biggest ballbag ever and she knows more about MH than them and she has asked repeatedly for help but she can't get the right person...blah, blah, blah....honestly she does my head in!!!
Yes as she seems to have an issue with authority and professionals .

Lassie21

VIP Member
WTAF!!! I could literally slap her into next week!!! She is a lying cow, oh yeah she tried to unalive herself, remembered her phone, went shopping, and then sat on live!! She is actually making a mockery of people who actually suffer from MH......she is an attention seeker, plain and simple!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for whoever is having the appointment with Shann. Consequently they will invalidate her trauma and the reality of the situation is they will reactively abuse her in that sense .

• Haha
Bloody hell!! Go to work at 8 til 8, come back to a new thread!! I miss everything! I’m handing in my notice tomorrow, I’m going to be a full time immature bitch👍👍👍
Tell me about it. Took the kids out for the day and I come back to a new thread and a domestic. Reckon I can get a few quid for them on eBay? 🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Well I can’t stand you all and won’t be coming to the immature bitch meet up because you’re all just immature dorky bitches 😂😂😂😂😂😂❤ and I’ve not got a wooosah chair 😒😂
Can you please stop reactively abusing us... Thank yewwwww ✌😂

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
so shes alive then put a post on insta..she over done it yesterday in the sun and her MS is playing up so shes resting 🤣 hard life our ol' Sharon has!
Well she needs to play on it now as she's been reported to dwp lots . Sorry Sharon though, lots of video evidence of you jumping around .
---
Her eyes on her picture , what a state.

zoeshere

VIP Member
Lisa's so thirsty.

Got one called Hedgehog on TikTok. No clue who it is.
She’s on Instagram too. Just seen her comment “anyone who’s got a problem with shan can come through me first” 😂😂
She’s got loads of supporters back on Instagram. Honestly don’t understand how anyone can say anything nice about her

• Haha
Her pictures now need to come with a trigger warning, after I shared one yesterday I had nightmares last night, the bitch was chasing me with her hairbrush. I legit woke up in a sweat 😂😂
I've had two nightmares involving her now. The one where we were sectioned together. And another involving her moving into my house!!

I don't watch her before bed anymore.

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Just popped into her live now. What a sad existence being on live every single day, it's like groundhog Day for shann. She's 27 years old why doesn't she sort her life out, what a waste. She'll never get the kids back but at least do something with ye life, like a job there's absolutely nothing stopping her from getting a full time job now.

Melodyxo

Good morning all you immature b!tches, I see Sharon's wrote a whole woe is me post on her Facebook page.... 😴😴😴. Sharon, you've not helped anyone and the feelings you feel today, consider how you made your little one's and pets feel when you abused them. Can you go back to Britney 2007 on a rampage please, its much more entertaining for us all. Thank yewwww 🙃

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Obviously I watch her when I’ve been commenting here 😭
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions
Cult?
Hatred?
You're not worth another response and won't get one from me..
Maybe try to provoke when you can be bothered to read back.

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
What was all this about a suicide note and a group chat , who weren't very happy with her ? I couldn't make head nor tail of it .
She had a WhatsApp or similar group chat with a few of her followers in. They are the ones who called the ambulance the other night when she took an ‘overdose’ She said she sent the suicide note to them but they’ve all said that’s a lie they never saw it. She admitted last night she went to hospital for her abscess, she didn’t OD, the ladies had sat up with her all night concerned

• Wow
  • Sad