Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know...you jammy f*cker🤣🤣
I was blocked on tattle account and shans minging wig...I'm violated
Face facts lovely......this immature witch is in the click and is her favourite ✌✌
Eh thannnkk yyyeewww!! 🤣🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she doing her usual baiting again ? So that lots of people will feel sorry for her and gift her tomorrow? How long can she keep going in this circle.

Reactions: 8
Oh I would say she is laying low getting the twats to feel sorry for her.....we will await the woe is me post in the am!! ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I would say she is laying low getting the twats to feel sorry for her.....we will await the woe is me post in the am!! ✌✌
I'm still howling at some of the names earlier..she wasn't even being trolled..she's taken much worse stick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she doing her usual baiting again ? So that lots of people will feel sorry for her and gift her tomorrow? How long can she keep going in this circle.
Weekend isn’t it. Fully expect her to appear on a mad one and ranting, she’s prob just thinking of what’ll it’ll be this time.. probably the same old shite 🙄

Weekend isn’t it. Fully expect her to appear on a mad one and ranting, she’s prob just thinking of what’ll it’ll be this time.. probably the same old shite 🙄
yep. She’s spent the last 16 hours offline trying to worry people. I’m not sure there are many left that care tbh.
full rant with alcohol incoming!
She’ll mumble off camera. Point to random objects and be a complete dick. Got my popcorn waiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only thing I’ve seen today is updated her profile pic & made another account

Reactions: 2
She still not been live?
nope. Not that I can see. She’s been on SM though as changed her profile picture on them. She’s just lurking hoping people will worry and then she’ll suddenly appear all angry faced or possibly sad and woeful depending on what she needs 🤣🤣
---
And it’s live on TikTok
apparently slept all day but we know she’s uploaded new profile pictures so already lying 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s live now 😳
Slept all day yet said she’s eaten a lot today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.