Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me๐ŸŽถ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itโ€™s a miracle!! Sheโ€™s dying her hair and asking people how she can get to the beach with her kayak!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
bleeping weirdo she is , I said earlier on her live go wash ya hair & that wig and she whispered don't tell me what to do , now she's done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which mug gave her money , not long heard her whisper, get myself some decent smoke now and sort myself out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I managed 5 minutes of the witch. Making out it was a struggle to get ready to go to the shop but made it up and down the stairs to get wig glue in record time, obviously left the live running in the front room so no one could see her sprint up the stairs. I'm hoping reports that have been sent to varies benefit agencies is the reason for the crutch. Hitting her in the pocket and losing money for drugs will hurt more than losing her kids the vile cow. She makes a mockery of every person who suffers daily with MS. I've no doubt she's got it but she definitely tells people it's worse than it is the scummy witch

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I watched her for five mins earlier and she was singing then someone said letโ€™s watch Moana. She said ok but Iโ€™m scared as then everyone will know I can see everything. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ talking absolute tit again.
The girl in her live said let me know when you press play and I will press play so we watch it at same time ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
I managed 5 minutes of the witch. Making out it was a struggle to get ready to go to the shop but made it up and down the stairs to get wig glue in record time, obviously left the live running in the front room so no one could see her sprint up the stairs. I'm hoping reports that have been sent to varies benefit agencies is the reason for the crutch. Hitting her in the pocket and losing money for drugs will hurt more than losing her kids the vile cow. She makes a mockery of every person who suffers daily with MS. I've no doubt she's got it but she definitely tells people it's worse than it is the scummy witch
I can't stomach her at the.minute, the rage she gives me just isn't worth it๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 7
she makes me rage, walking around with high rate pip when she doesnt need it. my son was ventilated with asthma, has 33 hospital admissions and wont eat a hot meal (he is 4) & im having to fight to get DLA for him, then this twerp gets it for jumping around the house ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad
Reactions: 12
she makes me rage, walking around with high rate pip when she doesnt need it. my son was ventilated with asthma, has 33 hospital admissions and wont eat a hot meal (he is 4) & im having to fight to get DLA for him, then this twerp gets it for jumping around the house ๐Ÿ˜ก
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry๐Ÿ˜ž
She's beyond vile, I've no idea how she's managed to beat the system ( obvs she has MS, but not deserving of the benefits she clearly gets, i hope they catch up with her and soon!๐Ÿ˜ก)
---
Will she ever realiseor care, just what she's become?
She looks shocking ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Awww Shans had a smoke, she's turned the tears off and sat singing for the few nutjobs who give her the time of day. Reakons she will make a good music therapist. The name Shannon and therapist shouldn't be in the same sentence unless it's a therapist assessing her deluded mind

• Angry
I really think this could be the case and explain why she hasn't uploaded any dancing videos on tik tok and is just sticking with insta . She takes the absolute pee.

Oh ffs is she still going?
Hasnโ€™t miss honey come to save her???

What a crack job.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not watched her as been busy, did try to catch up here earlier but couldn't react or post.
She's definitely trying to play the system, apparently she was live on TikTok very briefly yesterday morning to prove she still can go live on there ๐Ÿ™„
---
Have her mods abandoned her? Last few times I've joined there has been no mods
---
Extremely entertaining as always

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I watched her for five mins earlier and she was singing then someone said letโ€™s watch Moana. She said ok but Iโ€™m scared as then everyone will know I can see everything. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ talking absolute tit again.
The girl in her live said let me know when you press play and I will press play so we watch it at same time ๐Ÿ™„
That's like...you hang up first, no you hang up first, no you first...what utter twats!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What a state she looks, 27 and looks about 47. The crutch is clearly working if people are sending her money, the act works on some thick people!! She is vile and looks like she needs a good powerhose! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Is she trying to be Momma B I that latest wig ?, she looks very much like her and similar age.

Sorry to hear this. Hope your son is doing ok. I'm in a similar postiton. My child has been poorly on off for a good 2 years. Shes now been diagnosed, but she couldn't eat for 8 weeks and had to have a liquid diet! Sometimes she does part time at school. I also work so I struggle alot. Yet there people like shann that do nothing and exaggerate there symptoms. Yet some people really struggle and do everything for there kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her dancing on her newest tik tok with her crutch ๐Ÿ˜ฉ give it up Shannon! Itโ€™s boring now, YOUโ€™RE boring now!

• Haha
Sorry to hear this. Hope your son is doing ok. I'm in a similar postiton. My child has been poorly on off for a good 2 years. Shes now been diagnosed, but she couldn't eat for 8 weeks and had to have a liquid diet! Sometimes she does part time at school. I also work so I struggle alot. Yet there people like shann that do nothing and exaggerate there symptoms. Yet some people really struggle and do everything for there kids!!
he just carries on with it bless him, always has a smile on his face, thank you for asking! hope your little one is ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.