Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see it live, but there's a video going around of her emptying her rancid bin and literally, maggots everywhere, as she took the bin bag out🤢🤢🤢
I’m gonna look before I get in the shower and in bed. Otherwise I’ll feel dirty and think they’re crawling on me at night time 🤣🤣🤣 dirty bleeping mare she is 🤮
What happened with the rspca?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why the medication goes to her grans? Why wouldn't you sort that as soon as you fell out Shan? Your a bleeping adult (a tit one) your priority should of been to sort out your medication

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Fab recap - missed the maggot chapter! For some one who’s always wandering around cleaning HOW?
Why is Luna still there and why on earth have they still not carted her away in a straight jacket?

Reactions: 6
Type "Shan McCarney" into Tik too search bar and the videos of the maggot situation and the RSPCA visit should come up.

• Sick
Thank you for the new thread and the fab recap as always!!! Big love you immature witches!! ✌✌🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t stop laughing at the recap 🤣🤣🤣 Her views are falling quicker than monma B teeth stop it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Fab recap as always! 👏🏻

I’m saw it wasn’t that long ago she showed her medication on live as proof of her ms?

Amazing how quick that MS relapse has subsided. witch is a walking miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sunday morning update from Shan herself. She’s still not feeling great this morning (apparently - the crutch is next to her once again 🙄) but she’s determined to Hoover and have a stand up wash 🤢
Oh and she also doesn’t care about tik tok anymore, she’s got over being banned 😅 of course she has! That’s why she now can’t get off Insta live!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sunday morning update from Shan herself. She’s still not feeling great this morning (apparently - the crutch is next to her once again 🙄) but she’s determined to Hoover and have a stand up wash 🤢
Oh and she also doesn’t care about tik tok anymore, she’s got over being banned 😅 of course she has! That’s why she now can’t get off Insta live!
A stand up wash....when was the last time she had a shower/bath....she will be smelling as fresh as a daisy as well!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.