Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A stand up wash....when was the last time she had a shower/bath....she will be smelling as fresh as a daisy as well!! 🤢🤢🤢
The maggots have probs found there way under that stinking wig...or maybe that's where they came from in first place🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How’s she affording takeaway when she was “crying” yesterday saying she had no money

Edit / never mind just seen someone sent £30 to her PayPal last night 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
I see I haven't missed much being blocked!! The thread is very quiet so by looks of things I'm not missing much!
I hope you lovely lot are well and enjoying the lovely weather😎😎🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see I haven't missed much being blocked!! The thread is very quiet so by looks of things I'm not missing much!
I hope you lovely lot are well and enjoying the lovely weather😎😎🥰
You've missed nothing other than her being obnoxious, accusing grandma of withholding her ms meds😳😳😳
Laid there all day, with that stinking wig and hat on..scoffing take aways, accepting money from.people...she's disgusting.🤢🤢
( and I've not watched for more than few minutes..just keep having a nosy and she's still laid there in same position,knocks me sick🤢)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nothing changes with Shan, looks like she hasn't washed for weeks, feeding luna all the shite she possibly can. Pleading poverty and then buying takeaways. Being the victim as per usual. She needs to change the record instead of hoping new followers will keep believing her crap

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You've missed nothing other than her being obnoxious, accusing grandma of withholding her ms meds😳😳😳
Laid there all day, with that stinking wig and hat on..scoffing take aways, accepting money from.people...she's disgusting.🤢🤢
( and I've not watched for more than few minutes..just keep having a nosy and she's still laid there in same position,knocks me sick🤢)
Why people are sending her money is beyond me?? She is so rude to the people on her lives why anyone puts up with it I will never know.
That wig must be ready to walk itself to the bathroom to get washed, between that and the maggots, she is disgusting 🤢!!

• Sick
Why people are sending her money is beyond me?? She is so rude to the people on her lives why anyone puts up with it I will never know.
That wig must be ready to walk itself to the bathroom to get washed, between that and the maggots, she is disgusting 🤢!!
She's truly vile
I didn't think she could shock me any more, but she's managed it...the absolute state of her🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
12 people watching 😂😂💪🏻
---
Yay let’s all watch Shann watching the tv 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets up and down off the settee in pretty easily for someone in an alleged flare. And I don't think all those sugary drinks and shocking diet will help , but I suppose you have to substitute the 🤧 for something sweet like a lot of addicts do.

She’s live, lying on the sofa with a face like thunder, she’s clearly run out of weed and can’t afford anymore, or can’t get any because she owes her dealer too much, so she’s having a pity party for one, god I can’t bleeping stand her😡

• Angry
I've got visions of maggots still crawling on her kitchen floor 🤮🤮
I plucked up the courage to watch the video of them all dropping out 🤮🤮 she puts them in the bag, THEN proceeds to put that bag onto another work top while bleeping about 🤮🤮🤮 they could’ve crawled out and gone anywhere. She’s bleeping vile. As for saying she stays live allllll the time to feel safe is bleeping daft. She manages to switch it off at night when you’d have thought that’s when most feel at their most vulnerable

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched her for a while so just popped into insta for a bit. I see the crutch is out. Funny that. She’s walks around normally, picks things up from the floor no problem. Then suddenly remembers she has a crutch and starts leaning on it. Tell me that PIP have been in contact without telling me they have 🤣🤣
Probably why she’s off TT (she can post videos but hasn’t) cos she doesn’t want DWP seeing her. She’s an absolute state. This isn’t a MS flare up. This is no drugs or money flare up. She’ll get her PIP or UC soon and be totally fine again.
Can’t afford a taxi to get the meds yet someone sends her £30 and she decides to waste it on a takeaway. She’s a complete waste of oxygen.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s a miracle!! She’s dying her hair and asking people how she can get to the beach with her kayak!!! 🎉🎉🎉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.