Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will have a day in bed to recoup after being drained from the drama of the last few days 🤔

Reactions: 2
Morning

I’m respect of moma b my opinion is she can’t actually win in this scenario she puts a video up saying karma and laughing etc and she gets slagged for it she’s being insensitive she’s being nasty she’s being harsh she posts a video saying she hopes she gets the help she needs (and let’s all be honest we all agree that girl needs serious help) people think she’s being false or she’s back tracking I think at this point no matter what she says she literally can’t win. I don’t think anyone wins in this case. Anyways who’s ready for todays tit show?
I agree , she shouldn't have had to put up the apology video about karma . Shan had just been on live slating Momma again . She's not perfect , she always admits her mistakes but she wasn't in the wrong I don't think.

Reactions: 2
She said Lenny has been rehomed and how it's good for her and him too. What a vile witch how she treated that dog different from the others

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.