Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do get what she means about not wanting a stranger off TikTok to have her dog. But I’m super happy he’s not there anymore.

Reactions: 9
She said
Dogs are like kids...
That would explain why she thinks it's acceptable to abuse her dogs then 🙄

Reactions: 11
No way!! And singing away like nothing has happened.....what a twit she really is!!! 😡😡
I can't stomach her....it was a good day???

Yay for Lennie!!

Reactions: 7
Why am I so emotional that Lenny is gone? It’s the best thing for him, but he must be so confused. I’ll miss him 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not discussing if the charges has been dropped or not!

I knew she would be back like nothing has happened and seeing the positives from it 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why am I so emotional that Lenny is gone? It’s the best thing for him, but he must be so confused. I’ll miss him 😢
Know what you mean, but at least not seeing him means he's no longer with that evil witch.

Won't discuss charges online. That to me sounds like they've possibly not been dropped.
---
She live and literally doesn’t give a duck
It's another act. She's acting manic as duck. Clearly rattled but won't show it.

Reactions: 9
Someone asked twice if charges have been dropped. She's ignored the question, both times🤔

Reactions: 6
Lenny is gonna be proper confused BUT he’s also going to be full of cuddles and hugs and love and everything else that he deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.