Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they'll take them.somewhere I say she'll be sectioned her mental health is shot to pieces sad watch but I know she brings a lot on herself and the plebs that subscribe to her ,we are not to blame on here for any of it someone saying show the police the tattle page like wtf ...they choose to read here ,I follow a few threads and have to say on a lot of them people generally want to help the person not a hate campaign they do that by themselves oversharing thier life on social media
According to Maz's live, the rspca were called this morning and they are going out as an urgent case call. So they maybe able to go in and take her pets now whilst she's in custody

Reactions: 9
Yes they'll take them.somewhere I say she'll be sectioned her mental health is shot to pieces sad watch but I know she brings a lot on herself and the plebs that subscribe to her ,we are not to blame on here for any of it someone saying show the police the tattle page like wtf ...they choose to read here ,I follow a few threads and have to say on a lot of them people generally want to help the person not a hate campaign they do that by themselves oversharing thier life on social media
She had problems waaaaay before tattle. She chose to document her downfall, it’s been relentless lately and she needed help badly.

Reactions: 11
I so hope this means the dogs will be free and get to live a life without fear and cruelty ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She had problems waaaaay before tattle. She chose to document her downfall, it’s been relentless lately and she needed help badly.
That's what I mean ,it's not this page fault ..we don't post it anywhere else it all stays on here the singlemommatattle I follow has some really fab people on there looking out for each other ..

Reactions: 6
Will she be drug tested do you think .
Will she be drug tested do you think .
not 100% sure on that. i assume they will if she admits she smokes weed. as when they was there she just kept saying she liked a smoke but didnt actually say more. she will be asked when she gets taken in and checked in by the front desk.
---
not 100% sure on that. i assume they will if she admits she smokes weed. as when they was there she just kept saying she liked a smoke but didnt actually say more. she will be asked when she gets taken in and checked in by the front desk.
also it will be on record she got done for driving under the influence so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
shes been arrested for affray but shes also on bail for drug driving aint she?? 🙈 thats not gonna go well for her

Reactions: 6
As much as I think it’s good somethings in the way of being done now, I don’t think people like way2 etc should be on live talking the arse end out of it, the comments etc again just take it too far, jobs been done, for now, give it a rest

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.