Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affray cannot be committed verbally it has to be physical so it will be the hammer, whether they charge her or not depends on evidence but I’m sure

Agree, especially when it appears they’ve only been concerned since yesterday and folks on here have been raising their concerns for ages !
Just said on feisty thread she's using this situation as deflection for her own benefit

Reactions: 7
So little work completed today but who cares. What a day!

Once she’s back live again and I know for sure she is animal less it’s bye bye Shann from me. You may come at me for this due to her MH problems but I couldn’t care less about her now. Not a jot.

Reactions: 21
Watching a live with a few women who live near her , saying she is doing all this so she can move house ????

Reactions: 6
for anyone who missed it this is how SHARON 🤣 was towards the firemen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I keep laughing at the irony of her being called Sharon and the fact that she looks like Ozzy Osbourne in her wig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the popo did absolutely amazing. They were good at keeping her calm and keeping her talking. Connecting with her about wrestling etc. I’m assuming (with no knowledge about police procedures) that they had to keep her there until a decision was made as to what they needed to do with her. FINALLY she’s having some repercussions for her despicable behaviour

Reactions: 19
brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I think the popo did absolutely amazing. They were good at keeping her calm and keeping her talking. Connecting with her about wrestling etc. I’m assuming (with no knowledge about police procedures) that they had to keep her there until a decision was made as to what they needed to do with her. FINALLY she’s having some repercussions for her despicable behaviour
1000% agree! they knew what the was doing...im glad 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi im Shann
I am not invincible
I am breakablee
I am not a diamond cut to last
I am not unstoppable
I am not a hero
Like a phoenix from the ash
I have now crashed
Woahhhhh 🎶

sorry had to be done as shes always singing this song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we all just give a huge applause 👏🏼 to the police men who smashed their job by keeping her talking and distracting her whilst they were waiting for their que to arrest her. Well done police officers 👏🏼🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think people called concerning her mental health over one of her lives during the night. I'm sure someone said she was shaking pills hinting at unaliving herself
She’s said she wanted unalive herself a lot lately. She should know by now if you say stuff like that, doesn’t matter who you are, on a live, you’ll get a knock at your door regarding concern for you welfare

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s singing all her replies to the popo 😂
“you threatened a fireman with a hammer when he climbed over your wall”

“It’s allllll about the climbbbbb 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.