Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely pissing myself that she’s been arrested in her Hedwig oodie 😂😂😂😂
She asked if she could get changed 🤣 sorry but still not believing this is a mh crisis. Her comments about views etc no one in a serious mh crisis cares about tiktok views.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she could go down for that, holds upto a 3 year prison sentence.
I imagine it'll be for the hammer, affray is disturbance involving violence or the threat of.

Hopefully she gets some mental health help whilst she's there.

Reactions: 11
Of course she could go down for that, holds upto a 3 year prison sentence.
I imagine it'll be for the hammer, affray is disturbance involving violence or the threat of.

Hopefully she gets some mental health help whilst she's there.
Hopefully they speak to her neighbors and they get info on how endless she’s been to live next to

Reactions: 10
It’s about time she realised actions have consequences tbh. If she acts the way she does what else did she expect?

Reactions: 14
You could hear him getting cuffs ready as he was asking if the dogs were friendly 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She didn’t help her self saying if they came in her garden she’d get the hammer out again, imagine telling the police that 🙄 silly girl. They handled that very well. Keeping her talking to assess her.

Reactions: 12
Will they take the dogs now??
Yes they'll take them.somewhere I say she'll be sectioned her mental health is shot to pieces sad watch but I know she brings a lot on herself and the plebs that subscribe to her ,we are not to blame on here for any of it someone saying show the police the tattle page like wtf ...they choose to read here ,I follow a few threads and have to say on a lot of them people generally want to help the person not a hate campaign they do that by themselves oversharing thier life on social media

Reactions: 9
Oh my!!...again....its all the drama Mick, I just love it!! 🤣🤣
I can't believe what has just happened tbh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear her sing whips and chains excited me while they were putting the cuffs on her 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Stopped cleaning my skirting boards to watch, I better get back to it now 🤣 I just hope the dogs are ok 🤞🏼 about time she had her comeuppance! She’s got away with far too much for far too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.