Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I think it’s good somethings in the way of being done now, I don’t think people like way2 etc should be on live talking the arse end out of it, the comments etc again just take it too far, jobs been done, for now, give it a rest
Yeah Ruth is sat talking about it too! It's going to be in everyone's mouths now. People just expecting the rspca will hand dogs over to these people, are they thick 🙄

Reactions: 7
Maz just said the rspca are coming to get the dogs today, coz of the amount of calls it’s a matter of urgency and they wanted her out the house before they took them

Reactions: 6
Anyone else breathing a sigh of relief that those pets are hopefully going to be in a safer place tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She will be getting jittery when she can't get any drugs and they will see how crazy she is.

Reactions: 5
Something else is obviously going on behind the scenes , all this wouldn’t be happening just to get the dogs out

Reactions: 6
Something else is obviously going on behind the scenes , all this wouldn’t be happening just to get the dogs out

I think people called concerning her mental health over one of her lives during the night. I'm sure someone said she was shaking pills hinting at unaliving herself

Reactions: 5
Affray cannot be committed verbally it has to be physical so it will be the hammer, whether they charge her or not depends on evidence but I’m sure
As much as I think it’s good somethings in the way of being done now, I don’t think people like way2 etc should be on live talking the arse end out of it, the comments etc again just take it too far, jobs been done, for now, give it a rest
Agree, especially when it appears they’ve only been concerned since yesterday and folks on here have been raising their concerns for ages !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.