Shann McCarney #21 Stopโ€ฆ hammer time ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ”จ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope my boss understands why there wasn't much work done today!!! I can't help it, totally not my fault!! โœŒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sheโ€™s said she loves watching wrestling coz people get beat up who remind her of other people.
She said if the fire brushes come back in her garden sheโ€™ll get her hammer out again.
Brilliant way to present urself as ok

Reactions: 9
4.5K watching!!
Itโ€™s sad really isnโ€™t it, itโ€™s not an easy watch at all.
I really hope they are staying for a reason. Does a medical professional need to be present to section someone ? Could the RSPCA be planning to come and the police are there for back up ?

Reactions: 6
It took about 20 to section my nieghbour , sad watch but she definitely needs help asap ..and the dogs took off her
same with my brother...if the police are ever called out to him about 10 turn up coz once he goes its like he has this unbelievable strength ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Itโ€™s sad really isnโ€™t it, itโ€™s not an easy watch at all.
I really hope they are staying for a reason. Does a medical professional need to be present to section someone ? Could the RSPCA be planning to come and the police are there for back up ?
this is what google says

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is tying up all of the loose ends herself here. Her subs are blaming trolls but she is like putty in their hands the crap sheโ€™s coming out with

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.