Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that people are backtracking and removing videos of her when they’ve been relentless for months. The fact they can’t see she’s playing them 🙄. She only got arrested, I don’t know why they’re making it such a big deal. Not the first time she’s been arrested this year. Who gives a fuck if she’s in a drug psychosis when she’s a child abusing, dog abusing racist 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Emotions are running high for us all at the moment I think. It’s stressful watching the dogs being abused every day and not being able to do anything. Hopefully very soon the innocent children and animals in this situation will be safe away from her for good. We might joke on here but we genuinely care about the safety and welfare of the littles and the dogs ♥
you can tell from the #1 of shann all you all wanted was the best for the little ones and even Shann and then the dogs ❤

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
How can you hate someone so much that you don't even know??

Her subs are vile people as well!!
---
Singing away without a care in the world....im going to have to turn the bitch off, literally I could put my fist through the phone!! 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

hayp

Chatty Member
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying fuck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her
I know everyone keeps saying I hope she gets the help she needs. She can only get so much help but ultimately she’s still be a cunt. She’s just not a nice person inside. Breakdown or mental health don’t cover up a really unkind person do they 😢😬

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Cannot believe she is sat on live, smug as hell, no shame at all to all the trouble she caused, the upset she caused with little Lenny etc and she is getting more attention than ever in her comments.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Telling someone it’s a mothers instinct to feel guilty about shrinking a coat… you don’t feel guilty about being a cunt and abusive to your kids though and them living elsewhere 😡😡😡

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Whatever shit she spouts tomorrow...she threatened the fireman with a hammer...not just once either .
Is she gonna blame that on " trolls"?😡
Disgusting behaviour..she's a maniac!

• Angry

Unhinched22

It’s about time she realised actions have consequences tbh. If she acts the way she does what else did she expect?

Catinthebag

I keep going back and watching the video of the dude shouting Sharon 😭😂
[/QUOTE]

Me too but her response in my head sings the words ‘that’s not name’ by the ting tings. It has me howling

• Haha

Melodyxo

I get that Fiesty and the rest of them were worried about the dogs......but they are still talking about it on TT live. Shann is a new person they have just started talking about and some of what they are saying doesn't appear to be true.....they would be safer just leaving it alone for today on TT and let the dust settle surely??
They haven't stopped for nearly 2 hours now, and they don't even have actual facts. It's embarrassing, if your going to talk about something then get the facts correct 💀

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Have the animals been taken??? Can’t help but feel sad for them too probably spending the night in a cage.. in a strange environment 😰
I spent the whole of last year worried sick about those kids being away from their Mum, until all this kicked off and sadly I realised they were better off. It’s the same with the dogs unfortunately ☹ be a shit time for them at first maybe and it breaks my heart that Lenny is just a baby and he’s probably terrified, but hopefully they can get a brand new loving home with someone who can care for them so much better than her and it’ll be worth it in the long run.

• Heart
  • Sad

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I heard the one that's in that group live ask to take the dog and she got told fuck off 😃 they're definitely doing that live now for thier own clout ,sounds like she lives at the back of her ,whichever way you look at it ,it's bloody sad and this is what T T has become now oversharing your life .I feel very blessed right now that I'm ok in my life
yes that was funny to watch 🤣 embarrasing lol they have come off a while ago...on mazs last post of shan getting arrested everyones thanking her that Lennie is safe 😳 shes only known about Lennie since yesterday ffs! yes exactly tt has taken over ppls lives its embarrasing i go on tt just to watch lives and peoples videos you eill never find me posting anything on their, especially not my life!!

• Heart

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear her sing whips and chains excited me while they were putting the cuffs on her 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Alfie60

Chatty Member
Can we all just give a huge applause 👏🏼 to the police men who smashed their job by keeping her talking and distracting her whilst they were waiting for their que to arrest her. Well done police officers 👏🏼🥳
They were brilliant ,played it great talking to her about absolute shite to reel her in ,in a calm way

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Fucking clout chasers thinking they've saved the day! Fuck off!! Us tattlers have been on this for weeks even months it just so happens today happened!! So they can all fuck off!! No one knew of her till yday!! We've suffered months of emotional torment cuz of shann having to watch the horrific lives so we had evidence to send to the RSPCA!!! And they swoop In like hero's nahh fuck off!!
this is what i said earlier everyone was saying well done to them!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ they just wanted clout and a free dog by looks of it 🙄

• Heart