Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

practisewotyapreach

Reporting for night shift

So apparently she feels that someone has passed but it’s okay she won’t cry for them and funny how her scar hurts

Now she’s saying Sam her old dog has taken over Luna and she’s uneasy

She said she knows when different spirits are taking over Sharon herself because her eyes flickers which means it’s a different spirit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
HOW CAN SOMEONE DO SO MUCH CLEANING BUT IT ALWAYS LOOKS FILTH? 🤣 let the shitshow commence 😁
---
she has a cheek to say 'im so tired' wow
Now now. We mustn't judge her tiredness. It's exhausting being a full time evil, narcissistic, abusive bitch.

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Harrison House is a mental health hospital near hers. They’re hanging on keeping her talking with small talk because they will be waiting for their Serg to issue the permission to section.

Pop25

I’m also on the journey of trying to have a baby and it’s not going to plan. How this thing can give her babies up and live each day knowing she’s done that is disgusting. She should never have been allowed to breed. Sorry if I’m talking out of turn

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Sharonnnnn
Thats not my name makes me howl but so does that nutty woman walking up to the police saying im watching the live and i can take the dog to which sharon said "ferk" offf hahahahahaha
---
My heart just dropped though
So when she was arrested the rumour was the dogs was taken?
So say the dogs went into to the kennels while she was locked up.. she obviously had to get them out didnt she so whats to say she just got lewnnnaaa and lennie there i know its such a good thing that lennie is no longer there but its sad for lennie IF hes all on his own in a strange place
He would still be treated better there , than by her who potentially would of killed him ( I actually think she is capable) and he wouldn't be there for long, adorable dog like that.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
You could hear him getting cuffs ready as he was asking if the dogs were friendly 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those behind the scenes. I know we joke loads on here, but the reality is a very serious situation that has been very difficult to witness. Thank you.

• Heart

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Hi im Shann
I am not invincible
I am breakablee
I am not a diamond cut to last
I am not unstoppable
I am not a hero
Like a phoenix from the ash
I have now crashed
Woahhhhh 🎶

sorry had to be done as shes always singing this song 🤣

• Haha
why would u ask to take the dog ffs if rspca are meant to be going then leave it to them!
Exactly, a stranger gas just turned up in front of the police saying they’ve been watching her live stream-that makes Shan look like the victim, I said yesterday that would happen. I know people genuinely care about Lenny but things need to be done properly !
Notice they asked if she was hot, trying to see if she self harmed maybe ?

Fucking clout chasers thinking they've saved the day! Fuck off!! Us tattlers have been on this for weeks even months it just so happens today happened!! So they can all fuck off!! No one knew of her till yday!! We've suffered months of emotional torment cuz of shann having to watch the horrific lives so we had evidence to send to the RSPCA!!! And they swoop In like hero's nahh fuck off!!
A few have been here since 2020.

Shann will love this though, more attention than ever.

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Sorry but I don't think Fiesty should have posted that TT of Shann being arrested either......she is only doing it for clout and nothing else, yes she wanted to help the dog, which is fair enough, but she never spoke about Shann until a few days ago!!

beefcake40

VIP Member
It was awful to witness but at the same time I’m glad so many of us did so that social services could be made aware. I know people slag us off here on tattle but if it wasn’t for a lot of the people on here watching and taking the time to contact the relevant people and authorities those kids then those kids might of ended up going back to her, which doesn’t bare thinking about.
I hope them kids are super happy 🤍

• Heart

Melodyxo

Yay for Lenny!! 🥳🥳 he will be confused but also loved and spoilt rotten by whoever his new owners are. I am pretty frustrated that Luna & Lulu are still there, she shouldn't have any of them. But atleast Lenny is safe ❤

• Heart