Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Whoever was on early threads will remember we done weekly scripts for Shan, she runs like clockwork the predictable bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 14

My name is red

VIP Member
So pleased this happened to her today. Yesterday was certainly the straw that broke the camels back we've seen the demise of shann happening for months now and she was certainly on a downward spiral. Unfortunately, it's came at a cost of losing her kids and now her animals but we all know the kids and now the animals are in the safest of hands and that's the main thing

Reactions: 13

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
She definitely didn't chase him.,she was threatening him.with the hammer in her garden ,I was watching it ,she couldn't run to save her life ,she was all mouthy for sure but didn't chase him
i know i see the whole live stream 🤣 pretty sure they was watching it aswell so there clearly blind or saying it for more views mp!

• Haha

hunnyboo

Morning immature bitches and bastards. Wonder what we’ve got in store today 🤪
---
I will be calling her Sharon from now on
Youve set me off laughing again...
Sharrrrroooonnn
Thats not my name
Hahahaha

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Or on a complete rant about how it’s everyone else’s fault and she’s fine🤨🙄
She’ll be giving it the big I am ‘thanks to the haters you’ve actually shown me exactly what I want to do with my life’

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
It's a shame people are spreading crap on tiktok because all they will do is make Shan look like the victim when she's definitely not

zoeshere

VIP Member
So tomorrow it’ll be “I’ve won” “you’ll never beat me, you can’t get me sectioned” “nice try”
🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
went to type in the search bar on tt and it comes up shan the narc 🤣
---
It seemed like she was doing so well in the summer and I was really rooting for her and the littles. It seems like the day she got told they were actually coming home, a switch flipped in her head as she realised her lifestyle would have to change. Then she started taking loads of drugs and it turned her into a psycho. Abused the kids on live, constantly abused the Lenny on live. She deserves everything she gets now. She is the reason her life has gone to shit even though she will never admit that 🙄
yes i was reading thread #6 or 7 earlier where you was all rooting for her that she was getting the kids home then like a switch she was back to getting high and acting feral! she has no one else but to blame no matter hoe many people she trys to put it on! its her doing, not tattles or her family or her exs or her ex friends. Unfortunatly i dont think she will ever own up to being in the wrong...sad really!

• Heart