Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
not having lennie i feel free and feel so much better now he is not here? im sure he feels the same you vile bitch. ive blocked her. i cant do it 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
Does she really think she can sharpen a knife on live and say she’s going to kill herself and no one call the police? It won’t be trolls. It will have been a sub

Eddypeter

VIP Member
As much as I think it’s good somethings in the way of being done now, I don’t think people like way2 etc should be on live talking the arse end out of it, the comments etc again just take it too far, jobs been done, for now, give it a rest

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
for anyone who missed it this is how SHARON 🤣 was towards the firemen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
How the hell am I supposed to recap this shit show 😳😳😳

I'm making it a quick and unfunny one because I can imagine this thread going VERY quickly and I cannot believe what's happening....

- Shan's birthday yesterday. She ripped up multiple cards and got pissed.

- Threw Lennie in the swimming pool. Called Lennie a rapist. Threatened to kill or harm Lennie multiple times.

- RSPCA on their way today apparently.

- Ambulance been outside and Shan's been shouting at them etc.

- Fire brigade outside (now gone) and Shan threatened them with a hammer.

That's all that's needed to be said right now.

Shit is going to go downnnnnnnn today.

• Wow
  • Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I just seen two videos of Monma B on my FYP - one is saying Karma got you Shan getting arrested and then another saying I love you shan and I hope you get all the help you need. Someone wrote underneath mumma B saying she’s going to go live and discuss Shan for clout.

These last few months have been such a rollercoaster - That day she had the kids in hers and she kept asking them to say please and Thank you. Remember they were painting a cup at the table then she got all ratty and said we haven’t got time now so let’s go McDonald’s. She was vaping outside the car saying give me strength. Whilst the kids were sat in the car silent scared to talk.
I will never forget her driving to take the kids back to foster parents and G little face sitting in the back looked so sad 😞 A thought that will never leave me.

It is like it was a relief for her to hand the kids back.
so many upsetting moments. I’m so so glad them kids are now safe and not in her care as god knows what would have happened. It’s actually quite a good thing she was going live as imagine she didn’t and none of us seen what actually went on behind clothes doors? 😢 we don’t know what happened before she joined TikTok or what them poor kids went through.
Thank you to the people on here who went out their way to make sure these kids and animals were safe. I didn’t send emails myself but not nothing like what some people have done on here. Big love Tattle ❤💫

• Heart

practisewotyapreach

It’s her show apparently 🫣 how do they not realise why she’s doing this!!
---
Oh & beckymumof4 I wonder if shann would be happy to know you was in my inbox and liking every video I posted about shann 🤬 snakes

• Wow
  • Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
She literally makes my blood boil, I had to turn her off this morning so thank you for the updates on here you bunch of immature bitches ❤❤.

Can I just point Sharon you evil cow, no one made you get poor Lennie in the first place!! You couldn't look after your little people so what on earth made you think you needed another puppy!! Slagging the poor dog off when it's actually your fault, you got a male dog when you already had a bitch, plus you never arranged for him to be neutered which I would have thought was free if you were on benefits? Even if it wasn't free you have plenty of money for wigs, monster and drugs so take some accountability for at least one thing in your shit show life!!

I really hope Lennie is ok and getting plenty of love and attention ❤

• Heart
I'm glad Lenny is safe from that monster but I'm sad for Luna as that's her pal 😕when I had to devastatingly rehome my dogs they went as a pair as I knew they couldnt cope being apart 😭and im still broken hearted 2 years on, the next day after they went with another family I couldn't get out of bed I was consumed with grief 💔 she's a monster

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Oh ffs Brace yourselves, Sharon is going to be shouting at the football players and telling them how shit they are. Hope none of them take her comments to heart, wouldn't like to see any of them retire because she's hurt their feelings 🙄

• Haha

practisewotyapreach

But on a serious one.
I know I post a lot of screen recordings etc but I absolutely refused to post any from today. Once I get 100% confirmation both dogs are gone then I’ll remove all my videos because for me I wouldn’t want the littles to be able to find my videos about their mum when they’re older.
for everyone who’s decided to not sit on live throwing insane lies around you should be ashamed of yourself. To sit on live stream and complain that the camera isn’t on Shan being carted of you should be ashamed!
to sit and walk up to someone mid conversation with police asking for the dog you should be ashamed.To sit and ask people what they have to do help you should be ashamed. You have no idea what people have had to go through. You have no idea what people have had to witness now get of the bandwagon clout chasing cunts

Lassie21

VIP Member
They are still live talking about her....they have asked for confirmation that the dogs have been removed....surely as strangers they are not obliged to tell them anything??
Tbh they are getting on my nerves now, give it a rest+

• Angry