Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Same! That car journey to Starbucks for tea when they were meant to go to McDonald’s haunts me, the kids had been told they trigger her and then they sat quiet in the car, she then turned round and said in her passive aggressive, sighing in between every word way… ‘you can speak you know’

awful broke my heart
After going nuts at poor R for not washing his hands when he said he did , letting them eat raw potato , shouting like a sergeant major and please and thank yous whilst painting , and then telling them they trigger her . It was horrific , 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15

IR0201

VIP Member
“Lenny isn’t here, Lenny has been rehomed thankfully. Me and Luna are chilled and loving life” 😡😡😡

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
“Back to the original 3 now lennies gone”
Evil bitch!
acting like nothings happened at all.
kids and Lennie gone she can live her worst best life

• Angry

practisewotyapreach

Anything I get told or sent I make sure I share with who it needs to be shared too. But I do wanna apologise to you guys who work behind the scenes for posting the info this morning on here (messages with neighbour) bad move on my part but I own my shit and will apologise when I’m wrong. I didn’t genuinely think about it. So again to you guys who are behind scenes (u know who ya are) please accept my apologies and anyone else I’ve offended on here

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I really hope so. Hopefully she will have Been charged and have a court date coming up. 👏 We will soon see as I’m sure she will tell everyone 🤦‍♀️
We'll be able to see when she's in court online 😏

I keep going back and watching the video of the dude shouting Sharon 😭😂

• Haha

MeredithJay

As much as I despise the person she has become over the last 2 years, I hope she gets the help she desperately needs. She is at the stage where she can’t see how unwell she is, so it is easy to say it’s an act.
I work in MH and have seen these behaviours first-hand in people who will deny they are mentally unwell. And that everyone else is the problem.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
still reading #7 and just got to the bit where she must have had them for couple of hours at her house and just reading it has brought a tear to my eye! im sorry for all the people who had to see that 😢 poor babies. Im happy their loved and free of her now ❤
It was awful to witness but at the same time I’m glad so many of us did so that social services could be made aware. I know people slag us off here on tattle but if it wasn’t for a lot of the people on here watching and taking the time to contact the relevant people (I know some on here have been amazing at helping save those kids and dogs!) and authorities then those kids might of ended up going back to her, which doesn’t bare thinking about.

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
I remember how well she seemed to be doing when she was getting herself together after the children were taken, she had a job, routine, friends and even looked like a different person, we were rooting for her on here but it's all just went tits up!

She never should have got a second dog in the first place and definitely not a male when she already had Luna and now she clearly isnt fit to look after child or animal!

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I am very tempted to subscribe just to call her Sharon. But I don't want to waste my money on her when I could treat my little boy or by something I will need for my unborn baby

• Heart
Reactions: 14