Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
im so weakkkk ive unblocked her already 😢
---
hmmm for someone who only smokes weeed sharon...your eyes tell a different story 😉 and i can assure you as a past stoner, no one who 'just' smokes 'weed' would talk as much as you do 🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻
wouldnt* not would ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ wont let me edit it for some reason 🤣

Reactions: 1

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I’m also out 👋🏻 I will keep up on the thread but she is draining me and my own MH is poor as it is. I am open to crisis and when you let them help you they are amazing. Maybe Shan should give it a try but then again I’m not even sure she deserves the care.
---

Thank you so much xxx
Please keep us updated 🥰

hayp

Chatty Member
God yes!!! I'm 💯% with you! Those kids are away I'm praying the dogs don't have to suffer much and are placed with loving people! As for her I feel like 'my job is done' I couldn't give a flying fuck about her! I definitely will not be sticking around when6 she's back playing the victim ✌ she's the most draining person I've ever come across!! Momab pick your battles!! She's royally screwed you over & your little girl she deserves nothing from you not even 'hope you get the help' she's deserves fuck all!
Can you say what she did regards to her little girl. I can’t seem to find anything apart from momma b saying about her daughter

allforthegoss***

Hello I missed all the live today, any recaps? What happened! What was the reason she was arrested? Drugs or anything? Or dogs?

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I've just skim read as I saw a comment in another thread. Please tell me the dogs have finally been taken and are safe?!