Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I get that Fiesty and the rest of them were worried about the dogs......but they are still talking about it on TT live. Shann is a new person they have just started talking about and some of what they are saying doesn't appear to be true.....they would be safer just leaving it alone for today on TT and let the dust settle surely??

Reactions: 18

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Maz & feisty are well known to be trouble causes also major clout chasers..I wouldn't believe a word that comes from their mouths tbh, anything for views.🙄
Did the same on other threads. Tattlers did all the work, the jumped in when it all escalated and even went through someone’s bins and sat out side their house AFTER defending them for so long. Pair of wasters them 2 are

• Wow

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
A massive thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has helped in this immensely difficult and trying situation ❤

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Massive love to you and @IR0201 for all that you do. You should be proud, you've done exactly what you were set out to achieve and now hopefully the dogs, and cat will be much happier in more loving, caring homes just like the children are ❤❤
@Faith61 also. Everyone who has done what was needed should give themselves a pat on the back. It’s been awful for us all to watch 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't think the shit show is over at all, I wouldn't be surprised if she is back live in the next few days like nothing has happened....I could be wrong but she is addicted to TT and the attention.

I agree, the amount of people back tracking, and doing videos for clout is a joke....she is still an abusing narc no matter wether she has been arrested or not, oh yes and she is currently on bail for driving under the influence of drugs, lets not forget all that!!

Faith61

VIP Member
I remember how well she seemed to be doing when she was getting herself together after the children were taken, she had a job, routine, friends and even looked like a different person, we were rooting for her on here but it's all just went tits up!

She never should have got a second dog in the first place and definitely not a male when she already had Luna and now she clearly isnt fit to look after child or animal!
I watch some of her old tik toks now and again and the change is startling....even when she was allegedly " at her worse" last year...it was nothing compared to this.its as if she's become possessed....its crazy!
Many of us were big enough to hold our hands up and say fair play to her....until she did what she did to those poor children...😭

• Heart

zoeshere

VIP Member
Blimey can’t believe I missed it all today! Thanks so much to everyone for keeping these threads updated 👏🏻
Hopefully now the dogs are safe and Shan gets the help she needs.
As for people like way2fiesty. To keep live streaming about it proves it’s all for clout! They’d never even heard of Shan a few days ago

Leighanne02

VIP Member
🎶They call me Sharon, they call me psycho, they call me shit mum, they call me narcabuser...they're not my names, they're not my names🎵
---
I literally can't ever call her shann again 🤣🤣🤣 it's Sharon all the way from now 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
If the emergency services had been on my street for hours, I had gotten arrested, took to the station in my harry potter oodie and it had been filmed, was all over the internet and I had to also get my dog rehomed due to not looking after him properly.....I would be mortified and literally hiding!! Maybe just me??

Sharon on the other hand, slagging the dog off, had a great day of rest, singing like she hasn't a care in the world and has no responsibilities and just generally loving life!
Why on earth are people supporting her, I don't get it???

Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan Sharon, doesn’t matter if you’re ready or not ready to have the kids back. Doesn’t matter if you need more time to heal. You’ve fucked up and you’ll never get them back. Thank fuck! They deserve more than you you vile vile vile twat
---
Is she actually so stupid to think she can just wait until she’s ready and then ask for them back? Doesn’t work like that Sharon. You’ve not seen them since February and they’ve not been living with you for 16 months now. They deserve the most beautiful, happy life. And the only way they’ll get that is away from their psychotic egg donor

Last edited:
  • Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Do you know what’s amazing in this absolutely shit situation? The way people cared so much about those dogs and got them out of there. Great work to everyone involved. I feel really relieved that they’re hopefully out of her care now as she was in no fit state to look after them. I so hope those dogs get a loving home now.
As for Shan… I hope she gets sectioned and I hope she receives the help she so desperately needs. I’ll be fuming if she’s back on live tomorrow.