Shann McCarney #21 Stopโ€ฆ hammer time ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ”จ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if someone's come over and said they watched the stream and said they will take Lennie, she got told to duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ I'm dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As if Maz has just turned up at the door asking to take Lennie. Fair play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Who was that that turned up to get the dog???
She just said the police could take him!

Reactions: 6
Harrison House is a mental health hospital near hers. Theyโ€™re hanging on keeping her talking with small talk because they will be waiting for their Serg to issue the permission to section.

Reactions: 13
Police can do a section 135 which means they can take you to a place of safety from your house I believe or keep your their till someone arrives to assess, wonder if that's the plan?

Sorry a silent watcher of this thread but what the duck

Reactions: 7
Maz going to the door plays right into shans hands , the police will see a random come and believe her lies

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This is such a sad thing to watch however i dont want to turn off until 1. The dog is safe and 2. Shes agreed to some sort of help and intervention regarding her mental health
I know we all bant on here and whatever but i genuinely think something needs to happen now

Reactions: 12
why would u ask to take the dog ffs if rspca are meant to be going then leave it to them!
Exactly, a stranger gas just turned up in front of the police saying theyโ€™ve been watching her live stream-that makes Shan look like the victim, I said yesterday that would happen. I know people genuinely care about Lenny but things need to be done properly !
Notice they asked if she was hot, trying to see if she self harmed maybe ?

Reactions: 13
this is what it says online ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™
---
Exactly, a stranger gas just turned up in front of the police saying theyโ€™ve been watching her live stream-that makes Shan look like the victim, I said yesterday that would happen. I know people genuinely care about Lenny but things need to be done properly !
Notice they asked if she was hot, trying to see if she self harmed maybe ?
exactly which is the last thing we want as she genuinly does need help! ive seen it many of times before with my own brother ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Section 135 needs a warrant. If she steps outside they can detain her under section 136, so the police can take her to the station. She knows this so won't step outside. Hoping the police are working on the 135 warrant.

Reactions: 10
Wowโ€ฆ as if sheโ€™s just said I wonโ€™t turn it off it gets me the views ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I genuinely hope those animals get saved today

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s just said it gets her views which contradicts the harassment accusations bc if you actually being harassed wouldnโ€™t stay on would you ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.