Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*TW* suicide

With the state our mh service is in will they actually take action ? I know people who have been talked down from bridges and then sent away it’s shocking 😕
Nope they don’t do anything sadly 24 hour helpline do jack 💩 as well

• Sad
Reactions: 4
*TW* suicide

With the state our mh service is in will they actually take action ? I know people who have been talked down from bridges and then sent away it’s shocking 😕
I really hope they do she can't get away with taking a hammer to the firebrigade

Reactions: 7
Nee nawww nee nawwww....

You heard it here first folks. From her mouth. She's not going to do anything. So people need to stop ringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really feel that nothing is going to get done. Services are stretched and she’s refusing to engage, the only thing that can be done is a forced section but I don’t think they will deem her unwell enough. We see all the concerning behaviour but the police only gets snippets of calls. She is coming across as aware and as someone who understands their own mh so they will simply walk away. I don’t know why they can’t take her in for threatening a member of the emergency services with a hammer !

Reactions: 7
Does she really think she can sharpen a knife on live and say she’s going to kill herself and no one call the police? It won’t be trolls. It will have been a sub

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.