Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHANN'S SUBS FYI.......TATTLE LIFE HAS ZERO INPUT IN THIS tit SHOW THIS MORNING SO DON'T BLAME US.....SHANN NEEDS TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR HER OWN ACTIONS.

US TATTLERS DO NOT CONDONE WASTING EMERGENCY SERVICES TIME AT ALL!!

DO WE THINK THE RSPCA NEED TO REMOVE THOSE DOGS??? MOST DEFO, WE DO NOT CONDONE SENDING THE FIRE BRIGADE TO HER HOME FFS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How can the comments support her? 😡
She’s clearly needing help & those dogs need rescuing, how are people so blind to what’s happening 💔

Reactions: 5
Fireman don’t know the word no and maybe she should chop their balls off 🤦🏼‍♀️
Did Lenny get the teddy as that’s probably one of the most sensible things her subs have suggested…providing it’s not got any buttons or small objects attached to it.
Yeah she threw one of the kids teddies in the garden for him to use

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t understand how people are sticking up for her and not realising that in fact she needs help and to act the way she does has consequences…

Reactions: 6
SHANN'S SUBS FYI.......TATTLE LIFE HAS ZERO INPUT IN THIS tit SHOW THIS MORNING SO DON'T BLAME US.....SHANN NEEDS TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR HER OWN ACTIONS.

DO WE THINK THE RSPCA NEED TO REMOVE THOSE DOGS??? MOST DEFO, WE DO NOT CONDONE SEND THE FIRE BRIGADE TO HER HOME FFS!!!
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10

DO WE THINK THE RSPCA NEED TO REMOVE THOSE DOGS??? MOST DEFO, WE DO NOT CONDONE SENDING THE FIRE BRIGADE TO HER HOME FFS!!!
Yep. I’m actually raging that people are wasting their time. I couldn’t give a flying duck about Shan and whether she’s making empty su*cide threats. She doesn’t deserve help at this point

Reactions: 9
They are just waiting for police and ambulance need proper ambulance nit the car one it takes a lot of people to section someone she has to be taken in today ,she's deranged
*TW* suicide

With the state our mh service is in will they actually take action ? I know people who have been talked down from bridges and then sent away it’s shocking 😕

Reactions: 6
If nothing happens here it’s tragic and something will happen and everyone will say we should have done something and it will be TOO LATE!!!

Reactions: 7
How the hell am I supposed to recap this tit show 😳😳😳

I'm making it a quick and unfunny one because I can imagine this thread going VERY quickly and I cannot believe what's happening....

- Shan's birthday yesterday. She ripped up multiple cards and got pissed.

- Threw Lennie in the swimming pool. Called Lennie a rapist. Threatened to kill or harm Lennie multiple times.

- RSPCA on their way today apparently.

- Ambulance been outside and Shan's been shouting at them etc.

- Fire brigade outside (now gone) and Shan threatened them with a hammer.

That's all that's needed to be said right now.

tit is going to go downnnnnnnn today.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently we’re all cunts. Thank yewww so much for seeing me for the bleep I am Shan 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her subs are seriously so deranged. Imagine how desperately lonely you’d have to be to want to talk to that deranged mess

How the hell am I supposed to recap this tit show 😳😳😳

I'm making it a quick and unfunny one because I can imagine this thread going VERY quickly and I cannot believe what's happening....

- Shan's birthday yesterday. She ripped up multiple cards and got pissed.

- Threw Lennie in the swimming pool. Called Lennie a rapist. Threatened to kill or harm Lennie multiple times.

- RSPCA on their way today apparently.

- Ambulance been outside and Shan's been shouting at them etc.

- Fire brigade outside (now gone) and Shan threatened them with a hammer.

That's all that's needed to be said right now.

tit is going to go downnnnnnnn today.
Missed it all 😳

Reactions: 2
Whats everyone's issue with tattle ? If someone puts there whole life online people are going to talk. There was alot of support for her when she seemed to be doing well . We only discuss her behaviour and concerns for her animals , that isn't bullying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.