Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people on tiktok chat so much tit and have no facts at all. Us immature witches have been here since day 1, we know more about Shan than anyone knows on tiktok 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
We will defo get info about the dogs one way or another so don’t worry ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg I have missed it all I just hope they do section her. I know she has been arrested but I have seen this happen before and the person be bailed and not charged or sectioned.
Depends how she acts at the station.
she could say it’s all a act bla bla, They will need evidence of her actually being mentally unwell. I hope people can send or show the police her actions and how she has been the last few months on lives.
I can honestly see her home by tonight if she don’t kick off in that station.
They might let her home with conditions she stays of social media etc.

She will be assessed now by the Mental health nurse at the station and they will go from there.
she will probably do anything to get back out and press they live button 😡

a lady got arrested drunk driving on live whilst on TikTok twice and both times ket out that night she’s clearly unwell and was screaming at officers hitting them and everything.
I just hope the dogs and cat are now safe ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread has been so quick I forgot to congratulate the title winner. Who was it? I didn’t think we could get a better one then the kebab and bees nest but this one is class!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that Fiesty and the rest of them were worried about the dogs......but they are still talking about it on TT live. Shann is a new person they have just started talking about and some of what they are saying doesn't appear to be true.....they would be safer just leaving it alone for today on TT and let the dust settle surely??

Reactions: 18
I get that Fiesty and the rest of them were worried about the dogs......but they are still talking about it on TT live. Shann is a new person they have just started talking about and some of what they are saying doesn't appear to be true.....they would be safer just leaving it alone for today on TT and let the dust settle surely??
They just want the clout.

Reactions: 9
tbf think they said they only started watching her yesterday after she was horrible to lennie so they know duck all loll

Reactions: 9
They haven't stopped for nearly 2 hours now, and they don't even have actual facts. It's embarrassing, if your going to talk about something then get the facts correct 💀

Reactions: 14
I've been busy all day, I've missed a lot! Its just took me an hour and a half to catch up on here! I hope she gets the help she needs & I hope the dogs & cat are safe & don't go back to her when she's released. And I hope the neighbours enjoy a peaceful day & night

Reactions: 11
Clearly still talking about her for their own gain and aren’t even stating facts most of the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Too many clout chasers on tiktok who don't come with facts. Luckily they can't join tattle to spout it over here. I've had people trying to bait me for info for a very long time. Anything I'm willing to disclose gets said on here, the rest will be when the time is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.