Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayp

Chatty Member
Comments are back 🙄. She really doesn't help herself does she. People mentioning Adam now! I can't believe us tattlers get called bullies with some of these comments on her lives!
I bet if something happened they would refer to here as well!!
why does she keep vomiting like that?
what did actually happen with Adam?Did she ever address it on live?

Reactions: 3
Moma B live and I’m not a fan but she has just said that the people commenting the things we’ve mentioned are wrong and she doesn’t agree with it.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
No she has cut everyone off as she's paranoid and just horrible .
Momma B is fuming about the pics. She's messaged her by the looks of it and still hasn't taken them down, she's probably doing it to antagonize her . I'd be fuming too if it was my kids.
Who's mumma B and what picturss

Faith61

VIP Member
All the trolls must be raging she’s not speaking 🤣🤣🤣. I can’t be assed with her. I’m just waiting for the next meltdown as I want her to launch her wig across the kitchen again
One of her best lives, next to the asda haul and arrival of bogtrotter 🤣🤣

• Haha

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Saw a comment someone saying she abused her kids off camera and everyone heard not sure how true that is

• Wow

hayp

Chatty Member
I give enough of my time to her by even fukin watching the shit show (entertainment purposes ofc). I refuse to comment. She literally wouldn’t take on anything I say. She’s a narcissist and she’s incapable of considering anyone else’s views and as for that fukin laugh 🤮🤮
---
But thank you to you all for the comments 😂😂

Faith61

VIP Member
She blocked her because she said her pink wig with the fringe would go with today's outfit. And she said 'don't tell me what to do as I don't like that, I'll go chuck on my black wig and change my outfit now as i hate being told what to do as I'll do the opposite 🙄
Wow....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Because if she isn’t live for once she might not be with us anymore!
Her going off early isn't unusual, it's more unusual that she's on late that she has done recently. There's often a pattern in when she goes off early and when she stays on late. She went off to eat pizza and watch TV

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Morning immature bitches and bastards! I conked last night so missed the shit show. I did think I’d wake up to some questions about Shan dating a n*nce but maybe it’s just not that shocking for Shan 🤪
I'm intrigued to when this was , before the kids I'm hoping . But yes, I don't think anything shocks us about her now !

It was seized by the police after she failed a road side drug test, got arrested and obviously had a blood test at the station. Now she will have to wait for the report from that. She hasn't got the car back out of the police impound
Let's hope she gets a sentence! Horrible woman