Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed and people are crossing them. Makes them as bad as her and I want no part of it. I’ll continue to rip into her about her shit wigs and shit like that, but kids and family are off limits. Her eyes give her away, she’s given up and this will probably all end badly
Why is she still live & why she even entertaining the trolls

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Don't get me wrong , she doesn't deserve to be told to die and have details doxed etc but she does deserve some hate for her actions and she knows this happen, that's why she has comments on . I don't have any sympathy for her at all. She's too calculating to have sympathy for.
Oh yea of course. I probably worded it wrong. What I meant is the comments about family etc and people making up stuff in the comments.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
You’d much rather sometimes time than aload of fancy presents? I’m sorry… how long did you spend with ur kids over Xmas and how much shite did you shove at them? That’s never been played with since coz you won’t spend the TIME working on yourself

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I'm a new follower and obviously missed alot of stuff aha. So was she actually a victim of DV with that Adam guy has he ever said anything about it?

Catinthebag

Did Shann just hint that the 2 little ones aren’t with the original foster parents? 🤔 they’ve been placed with others that have made them rude and (in her words) little *****

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
She will be in a foul mood then that's for sure!!

Imagine 26, a mother of 2 and sat doing this on Good Friday!! And she doesn't give two flying shits!!
---
Me when she is talking to the live but no one is actually talking to her!??!!
K7wefAIekAeEEgdhEu.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
It's already working for sympathy, some old woman called Lynn Is calling everyone bullies . She's clearly drugged up so isn't even looking at the comments .

Melodyxo

Nor me and nor does she 😆 but she has been on about house moves so ovis what she is wanting
---
Needs be in locked away keeps thrown to
She's doxxed herself many times before, if her council/landlord re home her they are just as stupid as she is. She needs re homed into a cardboard box behind the back of sainsburys 😂

• Haha