Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unhinched22

Who is yellow and why is she purple? I don’t understand. Also, why does she always make the songs about her?

Reactions: 4

Lassie21

VIP Member
Sorry ladies I won't be taking the night shift.....she is a ballbag and I can't stomach her for longer than 2 mins at the minute 🤣🤣 .
You are all so good and dedicated to the cause we know you will keep us up to date 🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Haha
I'm pretty sure she didn't last this long last time she turned comments on. Surely she has to turn them off soon. Most are people repeating themselves anyway.

Lassie21

VIP Member
She doesn't look very happy and those poor dogs are downstairs just constantly barking!!! 🥺🥺
---
Is that the same Katie who was Shann's no. 1 fan??

• Sad

hayp

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for those poor dogs downstairs for the hours it takes her to get sorted everyday and they get a 5min walk.
I feel sorry for her neighbours too, the music is just never ending, all day everyday!

Why would you sit and read those comments while miming and dancing, she just wants attention good or bad, it was very uncomfortable watching tbh.
She really needs to get herself sorted out!!
Yeh the poor dogs. They have no way of getting her attention with the music blasting. Pissing and shitting everywhere. 😢 she defo doesn’t really want them. They make her so unhappy.
---
She's getting rattled now.
She definitely is. You can tell it in her eyes she’s going to lose it

• Sad
My dog who is yet to have the snip shags anything he can get his leg over, it’s just normal dog behaviour I certainly wouldn’t make him out to be a sex offender or a snake, she’s such a strange woman

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Recap:

- Another week of Shan not seeing the kids. Zero contact for months now. Let's hope it continues.

- Shan's really enjoying being a bus wanker lately.

- Shan told a suicidal person in the comments to die because nobody would miss them.

- She's giving Snoop Dogg a run for his money with the amount of joints she's smoking lately. Even kind enough to take us on her drug deals. Such fun.

- Lots of fun had in the comments by the Refund Sub crew... One particular account claimed that Shan had a surprise visit on Tewwwwwsday morning. Think someone said it was a visit from social.

- After the social visit, Shan was rattled for the rest of the day. She put a fairy light filter on and stood like a teapot dressed as a smurf for about 15 minutes. It was bizarre.

View attachment 2077288

- Next day, she decided to start blocking all her subs. She claimed cheesestring wasn't funny, which hit the poor cheese treat hard 😢

- Shan then spent days turning into a Messiah with words of (shit) "wisdom" and quotes from Google images to match. She went on rant after rant in total darkness or with a green screen. It was both strange and boring. We had lots of fake tears and stories about being brought up by a dog, being the trophy child and claiming she was a mum at 6 years old. The usual lies.

- Lewwwwcy was blocked followed by others for talking amongst themselves and not being good listeners.

- Shan claimed someone was outside her house beeping their horn at her. She wanted a street fight with that person. She has continued claims of being stalked and made threats to kill against whoever it is.

- We had the usual "pip claim limping walk whilst shouting at the dogs every 5 seconds" lives. Riveting stuff.

- Shan stated there were positives to not having to set alarms for school runs. In the same week, she smashed apart the play house in the garden. Cunt.

- The chat is mainly silent now.

- Dog shit still lingers around the house.

- 24 hour (drug money) charity live on her birthday. Can't wait.

Think that summarises the past week. Thank yew. ✌🚶🏻‍♀️
Honestly you kill me with the recaps 🤣🤣🤣 just brilliant

• Haha

lollypop212

Chatty Member
When you look back at old videos of when she was with Adam she looked genuinely happy, I don’t know what went on between them but I get the impression she didn’t want the break up, I recall them trying to give it another go around a month after they broke up but think too much had happened and there was no going back.
Kids accused him hitting them not sure!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She’s doxxed herself loads but I still don’t agree with people doxxing her. Plus it’s illegal 🙄. Also some comments are taking it too far, I’ve left the live as it made me feel uncomfy
Agreed. Doxxing is always wrong. The live is pretty dull anyway. Just people going to town on her in the comments and her ignoring it all. No remotely funny comments.

Reactions: 3