Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unhinched22

I saw a comment that her landlord is in the process of evicting her. How true is that, does anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
All the people saying don't bully , kissing her arse . She invites it and she loves it . She deserves everything she gets as far as I'm concerned, as long as the kiddies are left out of it.

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Saw a screen shot of a ladies live this morning on my fyp
She was absolutely fuming about poor Lenny
Saying lunar is in heat and she is totally irresponsible

• Sad

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Sucks to be those on the night shift for her singing live tonight 🤪
Oh no really?! I turned her off and definitely won't be turning her back on. God I wish she would realise she can't sing. Makes me laugh how she thinks she's Mariah with the hands and moving her mouth away from the mic to hit 'high notes' but can't actually hit them 🤣🤣
---
Saw a screen shot of a ladies live this morning on my fyp
She was absolutely fuming about poor Lenny
Saying lunar is in heat and she is totally irresponsible
Yeah I've seen lots on my FYP some people out there are gunning for her!!!

• Haha

hayp

Chatty Member
i missed it ...what she done now? ☹
---

can you imagine what she was like to her little ones if this is how she treats her dogs! jesus 😰
I know right. How awful. It’s bullying. It’s mind games. It’s coercive control. She’s a fukin narcissist. Honestly I want to go round there and fukin smash the window and take Lennie and cuddle him and let him run free on the beach and then feed him chicken or tuna😢😢
---
Hello! So I’m a newbie , where are her kids!? Where is the man she was with!
Thanks from an inquiring mind !!!!
Spilt with Adam and kids in care. Was supposed to get the children back but she’s made no effort and makes a complete fool of herself on live so has no chance of having them back. She had a breakdown and either gave them up or had them taken (someone else will know which) she hasn’t seen them for over 6 weeks ish now. She used to be able to have visits. She won’t allow anyone to challenge her on anything I or say any specific words in her chat or you get blocked immediately.
---
Oh and she also had her car taken after she was caught over the limit on drugs
---
Lennie now is your chance. Run away and be free from the bitch

Last edited:
  • Sad

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I dread to think what she did to her dogs on her self care day . I think she was in a bit of a huff because she went subs off and didn't have as many views and comments as she thought.

• Sad

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Ive got a theory on why she treats lennie like dirt... hes a male isnt he... hes constantly going on about how her dad treated her like crap exes ... bla bla so i think in her warped brain. Shes treating lennie like crap as a way of saying women are powerful. Just a theory... but wouldnt put it past her. X
i think you could be right!! makes me laugh how everyone in her life up till now have been the bad ones but Shann hasnt 🤣 can clearly see from her lives and the things she has done on lives shes the bad egg!