Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunnyboo

Someone in that shan fam group on fb is asking for help for food and electric.. others are saying how they are there for shan. I 💯 dont think theres any thing wrong with her other than pyschotic.. but if shes on drugs and drink then i aint suprised! X

• Wow
Reactions: 3

brahhh

VIP Member
I literally just scrolled past her live just & said she’s going the shop ? I’ll be back on let’s see how long before she’s back likely gone to see her dealer ….

• Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I think it's looking very likely that she won't get the children back at this point anyway, she hasn't seen them for 6? weeks now
yes i agree. wouldnt be fair on the children it will mess woth their heads to much!
---
I'm sure they will be testing her for other substances than cocaine...some of these " experts" make me laugh!...
oh i know. they didnt say they was only testing for cocaine they was basically saying they should be testing her for amphetamines as well as what shes already being tested for

IR0201

VIP Member
She’s a health care assistant in a care home. Worrying! Pretty sure her employers would like to know. Have you more screenshots you can post if she’s said more?
That’s the only one I have as I accidentally fell asleep watching the live after a long work day 🙈

• Heart

Unhinched22

She’s gone off
---
Did she really have a football career and does she really have MS because she doesn’t seem to show any symptoms?

Last edited:

mad05

She knows exactly what she’s doing, sat there all smug, she knows her views will go up and people who don’t know will feel sorry for her, then the gifts will start coming, I’ve turned off, a mixture of some of the comments which then make her look like a ‘victim’ and the smugness, is too much 😡

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She looks well drugged up .
---
Evening tattle fam! I’ve been away today as my eldest has turned 15 😳 do we have a little update because mannn she don’t look happy. What’s happened? I think because of what’s due to happen tomorrow tonight and tomorrow is gonna be a rollercoaster 🎢 hold on tight guys this might get bumpy
What's due to happen tomorrow ?

Faith61

VIP Member
Has momaB done stuff? I don’t go back that far with Shann
They were good friends and had a fall out...from what I saw whilst following shan for a while, it seemed.moma b was a good support to shan but she seemed to throw her under the bus as she does with all her friends and family...( from what I saw anyway)
There just seems to be a lot of baby house now with the " send green hearts for moma b stuff"
But nothing "done" as far as I'm aware...other than the playground stuff I mentioned

• Wow

AnyoneForTea☕️

It’s strange as she seems to have dodged getting blocked. I have seen her this week commenting
She told me she was keeping quiet so she didn’t get blocked
---
What’s with the green screen? She’s sat in the kitchen isn’t she??

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Nope not before the kids! He had a thing for underage teenagers rather than little kids (as far as I know). She hid him under her bed when social services came for a visit 🤪
Christ ! Did she still have custody of the kids then ? Definitely not surprising though .