Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I hope her neighbours don't have kids. I would be furious if I lived next door to her & she kept my kid awake!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4

brahhh

VIP Member
Someone just said to her....Go join your Mother and Brother.....I had to comment what a nasty piece of work to say that to her!!! That's absolutely disgusting and way way out of line!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Why is she letting them comment it won’t be her subs doing it… if they’ve got the freedom to troll they are going to do it

• Angry

My name is red

VIP Member
Oh dear watch out peeps if you've got kids and shann is out walking the dog and she moves the dog but ppl don't have manners and say thank you...apparently those kids will be a product of their environment and wont have manners 😂 I just can't, she's gotta be havin a laugh surely.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann bore off.......do you never get sick of the sound of your own voice because we sure do!!!

practisewotyapreach

Hey immature bitches! I neeed your advice…. How do I change my name on here to match my TikTok name 👀🤣 please and thank yewwww

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
It is just what dogs do you fucking knobhead! It’s animals instinct. My cat did it before we got her done. Teddies, shoes, your feet, nothing was safe and she’d rub herself on everything and put her bum up to it 🙈 absolutely didn’t hate her for it 😭

• Sad

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Expect puppies in about 11-12weeks if Luna is in heat as it can last for up to 3 weeks. If she thinks Lennie can’t get to her because he is too small she is far mistaken! Years ago my neighbour had a female Doberman and a male Jack Russel. Of course my neighbour was sure he couldn’t mate as he was too small but the Doberman lay down and he got her.

• Sad