Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. There is no substance to his videos. And his tag along no personality friends piss me off.
But Andrew, I could watch him all day.

Reactions: 2
Trisha has been invited to Nicks house warming 😆 seriously must be exhausting jumping from ass hole to ass hole...
Jeffree, Trisha, Shane, each other....

Right we need to get the gossip channel thread active again 😂

Reactions: 3
I bet one episode will go up, then he’ll take a 3 week break.

9 episodes. We might be finished by Christmas 2020
So overhyped it makes me have the highest expectations for mindblowing content.

I do enjoy his latest docuseries he’s been posting, can’t lie about that. But I don’t cream my kegs over them.

Reactions: 1
So overhyped it makes me have the highest expectations for mindblowing content.

I do enjoy his latest docuseries he’s been posting, can’t lie about that. But I don’t cream my kegs over them.
And Both Shane and Jeffrey* had to response to the negative response to this new series, too.

FFS even the trailer is 4 mins long.

I much preferred YouTube when all content was that long.

No way will I be watching this with how drawn out and lacking in substance the Jake Paul stuff was.

FFS even the trailer is 4 mins long.

I much preferred YouTube when all content was that long.

No way will I be watching this with how drawn out and lacking in substance the Jake Paul stuff was.
I’ve never been a fan of Shane
but he made an absolute fool of himself with the Jake Paul documentary, first of all by dragging it out,
then the breakdowns because of the tiniest bit of criticism which pushed back the next episode so he could re-edit.. again... and again... and again.
And finally after so many weeks the documentary revealed we wasted our time and nothing more.
The Eugenia Cooney “interview” was the nail in the coffin for me.

Will the fake therapist Kate be dragged back into this one 😬
I don’t like him as a person and can’t understand the attraction.

I’ve never been a fan of Shane
but he made an absolute fool of himself with the Jake Paul documentary, first of all by dragging it out,
then the breakdowns because of the tiniest bit of criticism which pushed back the next episode so he could re-edit.. again... and again... and again.
And finally after so many weeks the documentary revealed we wasted our time and nothing more.
The Eugenia Cooney “interview” was the nail in the coffin for me.

Will the fake therapist Kate be dragged back into this one 😬
I don’t like him as a person and can’t understand the attraction.
I did like him for 5 min video doing random tit in his kitchen, he's can be quite funny.

But this long form content with Katie and his ridiculous outburst over tiny percent that gave negative feedback has made me not ever want to watch him again.

Now everyone is doing 40+ Min videos I don't watch much youtube. I'd rather watch a well made TV show or movie. Shane it's just amator shot and edited footage. Emperor's New clothes.