Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand his faux empathy face it makes me rage 😂

Also it’s bugged me for years and I’ve now just realised who he reminds me of.. j’amie king 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
moved from rave thread!

I know this is a rave section, and I do like Shane but........
I feel a bit like he’s becoming Jeffree Stars witch.......?
Just me?

I’M QUOTING OOH FROM TATTLE PAST.....😂😂😂😂

A453BAD5-44F5-4776-8EAE-95612E7503D4.jpeg

October 1st...... 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oct 1st 2020 😬
Joke... but it might not be 🤷‍♀️

Did you watch the trailer?! The last few seconds with JC/JS/Rich Lux?!
Oct 1 2020 sounds about right. LOL. 🤣

Yes, I did watch the trailer and OMG, when I saw JC/JS/ Rich Lux. Now, it makes sense why Rich Lux uploaded that video yesterday about James Charles is shaking in his boots.

Let’s be real, people are creaming over Shane’s series cos of the Dramageddon 2 references.

Yes, I did watch the trailer and OMG, when I saw JC/JS/ Rich Lux. Now, it makes sense why Rich Lux uploaded that video yesterday about James Charles is shaking in his boots.
Rich Lux and his new pet Nick Snider drive me nuts,
They will be ready to kiss Jeffree’s ass as soon as anything drops. 🤦‍♀️

Dying to see what that was about not gonna lie 🤣

• Heart
Oct 1 2020 sounds about right. LOL. 🤣

I have not watched Rich Lux for a while, he definitely switched to J* payroll. So the documentary was filmed all the Tatti/JC/J* drama happened...I still think that was all engineered by J*, who loves either lighting the match and/or involving himself in everything. Wonder what is said about Manny as there was a shot of his picture at the make up store.
Did not like the song for the trailer or get the people leaving comments about how emotional it was.

Reactions: 6
Rich Lux and his new pet Nick Snider drive me nuts,
They will be ready to kiss Jeffree’s ass as soon as anything drops. 🤦‍♀️

Dying to see what that was about not gonna lie 🤣
I don’t Nick Snoder either. He keeps doing live streams in a dark room for some strange reason. It’s just weird Smh. It just blows my mind. And I heard that he lives in the same building as Rich Lux. True about the ass kissing.

I have not watched Rich Lux for a while, he definitely switched to J* payroll. So the documentary was filmed all the Tatti/JC/J* drama happened...I still think that was all engineered by J*, who loves either lighting the match and/or involving himself in everything. Wonder what is said about Manny as there was a shot of his picture at the make up store.
Did not like the song for the trailer or get the people leaving comments about how emotional it was.
I think Rich Lux has been on J*'s payroll since he moved the Galleria Mall area in Houston, TX. and Bunny seemed shocked to see Rich Lux in J* hotel room in Houston tx about 11 months ago in this video.
ETA: Bunny thought that she was going to have J* all to herself only to see Rich Lux there in the flesh.

Last edited:
I don’t Nick Snoder either. He keeps doing live streams in a dark room for some strange reason. It’s just weird Smh. It just blows my mind. And I heard that he lives in the same building as Rich Lux. True about the ass kissing
Yep, he ditched his friends, apartment, his DOG!!! And went to Texas to live in the same complex as Lux,
I liked nick at the start but he’s changed big time, it seems like he’s back on something 😬 drama channels in general are tragic.
But this lot are actually cheerleaders for anything Jeffree does, and by association Shane.
They will all have been given their scripts and Pom Poms by now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep, he ditched his friends, apartment, his DOG!!! And went to Texas to live in the same complex as Lux,
I liked nick at the start but he’s changed big time, it seems like he’s back on something 😬 drama channels in general are tragic.
But this lot are actually cheerleaders for anything Jeffree does, and by association Shane.
They will all have been given their scripts by now 😬
And dislale the hell out of petty Paige. I just can’t put my finger on it.

They will all have been given their scripts and Pom Poms by now 😬
So nick doesn’t model anymore?

And dislale the hell out of petty Paige. I just can’t put my finger on it.
I cannot STAND her anymore, I was never her biggest fan but that lot are like a bunch of bitchy school girls and she’s right in there, heading to Texas for his house warming party 🤷‍♀️ Putting her kid in nursery so she can “focus on youtube” 🤦‍♀️
I’m including irrelevant Ashley and suck up Ali in that same bracket.

We’ve gone way off topic but I LOVE that you know these twonks too 🤣🤣
And they will ALL be right up Shane/Jeffree’s ass on October 1st 😐

So nick doesn’t model anymore?
Nope, he got into drugs big time and messed up any opportunities he had, turned up late at MFW. Was dropped from the show (I think he had an exclusive contract with prada, but it might have been another fashion house)
Gained too much weight and got no more work.
He’s been really honest that the life isn’t good for him but I don’t think him impulsive decisions lately are either 😐 or Loser Lux!

(Sorry again to anyone coming to read about Shane 🤣)

God I’m so glad I found this site and people who know these lot!!!

I always feel like I’m the only one in the UK who follows YouTube stuff!!

God I’m so glad I found this site and people who know these lot!!!

I always feel like I’m the only one in the UK who follows YouTube stuff!!
I always feel I watch a lot of random YouTube stuff that I can not talk to anyone about irl...my niece watches a few of the beauty YouTubers but nobody else I know. Now all we need is a thread for Charles Gross and my gossip needs are met completely :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like this documentary will be what we know and expect from Shane.
A pile of absolute rubbish dragged out of weeks that the minions will lap up and adore regardless 🤷‍♀️
I would rather be friends with batshit Jeffree than Shane Dawson.
You know where you stand with a twit, I don’t think I trust Shane’s goodie goodie “personality” 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5