Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess this thread was right about imallexx being two faced, for some reason he's the most hated man on Twitter rn (I'm still catching up on the details).

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of his friends seem to be publicly defending him either?

Guess this thread was right about imallexx being two faced, for some reason he's the most hated man on Twitter rn (I'm still catching up on the details).

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of his friends seem to be publicly defending him either?
Oooh what’s the tea?

Oooh what’s the tea?
Honestly I still don't fully grasp it but here's what I've gathered:

- Chey, an ex gf of a YouTuber named Slazo comes forward talking about how abusive he was as an ex BF in a twitlonger, there's stuff in there that sounds like sexual assault. She mentions that she was 14 and idk if just me but I assumed Slazo was an adult at the time.

- a group of YouTubers comes to the ex gfs defence (which I get bc you want to defend the victim of such a thing)

- one of those YouTubers is ImAllexx, who knew Slazo irl and even had Slazo live with him for a month. So this added a lot of credibility.

- Slazo does a video. He was only just 16 when dating the girl himself. (Still why tf are you having sex with a 14 yo even at 16 but a bit less bad than if he was 18+)

Admits he wasn't the best boyfriend and brings up things Chey didn't touch on (basically using her for sex never visited on her period, suggested coming off/changing her medication BC it was lowering her sex drive) and I have to be honest I still think he comes across as v scummy back then but he fully denies the sexual assault, shows some messages Chey didn't show that show her coming onto/initiating sexting. He says some of the messages were poor taste jokes and he's ashamed of the person he was back then. I'm more dubious than the rest of the internet (who see him now as fully innocent), BC some of that stuff was just red flag central but I also know im not the person I was at 16.

- the ire of the internet shifts to ImAlexx when it comes out he never spoke to Slazo after cheys allegations just immediately dropped him.

- Chey goes quiet after slazos response

- discord screenshots are leaked seeming to indicate that a group of people (imallexx, kwite, hyojin) look to have pressured Chey into releasing the twitlonger to damage slazos career.

- people now think imallexx is a backstabbing snake.

- despite my distaste for Alex I'm reserving judgement because he has remained adamant that Slazo is predatory to women and I'm wondering if Alex may have some receipts.

- however that's still uncool cause it would then mean Alex silently sat on the information Slazo was preying on women but kept it quiet until now.

Honestly this tea has so many layers Its more of an onion. I'm so confused.

Reactions: 2
I saw James Charles said he 'believes in free speech' but is trying to get all drama/commentary channels deleted now. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They’re being demonetised 😩
Wait really? I saw something about some new Youtube rule on 'influencer on influencer hate' or something that Angelika Oles talked about, but wasn't sure it meant them being demonetised? Surely if they're not actually using their content/clips it shouldn't matter?

Reactions: 1
So keem will be demonetised?

There are far worse people still getting paid by youtube than commentary channels. Ingham family one of them
Nick and Dustin have been demonetised. Unsure about Keem, he seems up James Charles’ arse lately and people are speculating JC has sumut to do with the channels being impacted!

Wait really? I saw something about some new Youtube rule on 'influencer on influencer hate' or something that Angelika Oles talked about, but wasn't sure it meant them being demonetised? Surely if they're not actually using their content/clips it shouldn't matter?
I follow Nick and the others on twitter and they’re all complaining about being demonetised on James C videos 😵

• Sad
Nick and Dustin have been demonetised. Unsure about Keem, he seems up James Charles’ arse lately and people are speculating JC has sumut to do with the channels being impacted!

I follow Nick and the others on twitter and they’re all complaining about being demonetised on James C videos 😵
I honestly can't stand James Charles and it used to do my head in when commentary channels defended him. Bet they're regretting that now.....

I honestly can't stand James Charles and it used to do my head in when commentary channels defended him. Bet they're regretting that now.....
His latest video today popped up on recommended. He’s so cringe and overly animated. Cannot stand him!!!!!

Hilarious how many drama channels now HATE Alfie Deyes after his interview with Susan ihavenoideahowtospellhersecondname. 😂

• Heart
I have a love hate relationship with these channels, they’re all such begs it’s unreal, I always liked the viewers voice but he’s crawled so far up Rich Lux/Jeffree Stars ass I’m going off him , Dustin Dailey is creepy.
I cannot STAND Peter Monn... CANNOT STAND!

Petty Paige I don’t mind, the other American females are awful (Ashley Kyle, tea by Ali)
I like Angelika, couldn’t watch the rest of the British lot at all.

Trisha has been invited to Nicks house warming 😆 seriously must be exhausting jumping from ass hole to ass hole...
Jeffree, Trisha, Shane, each other....

Right we need to get the gossip channel thread active again 😂

Wasn’t iimallex evicted from his home?

Wasn’t iimallex evicted from his home?
Alex is an absolute snake. I’ve said it from the start I can’t stand the little twerp. He’s a snake and he’s a liar and I’m delighted people are seeing it.

Wasn’t he cleaning his house or moving house when he missed the happy hour pod cast 😂
Is this the new “my dog at my homework “ 😆

Alex is an absolute snake. I’ve said it from the start I can’t stand the little twerp. He’s a snake and he’s a liar and I’m delighted people are seeing it.

Wasn’t he cleaning his house or moving house when he missed the happy hour pod cast 😂
Is this the new “my dog at my homework “ 😆
He is boring as duck as well